Reviews for Crush
Loveisthekey chapter 27 . 8/6
I loved this I hope thi isn't the last of your work.
OOOHHh she's finally giving in!
rhinoiron chapter 4 . 4/26
Lots of love.
rhinoiron chapter 3 . 4/26
I'm really liking this story.
rhinoiron chapter 2 . 4/23
Very descriptive. I like it.
rhinoiron chapter 1 . 4/23
I've heard much about your work. Based on what I've seen you live up to your reputation.
Bella-Cecilia chapter 27 . 10/5/2014
Super Cute Story!
ajuan317 chapter 27 . 8/20/2013
It's 2 am and I've read the entire thing in one you know what that means? BRAVO!
slytherinslut13 chapter 20 . 10/27/2011
Wicked Is My Life chapter 27 . 5/2/2011
Awwwww! that was so adorable I loved it! I love 27 chapters of Fiyeraba :)
The39thThroppDescending chapter 27 . 2/21/2011
This was really great. Usually, I just stick to oneshots and the like, but this was very cool. I loved the angst, the drama, the tension and the romantic moment were just too real.

Pure awesomeness.
3Mindy3 chapter 27 . 1/1/2011
I'm not sure if it was totally healthy for me to read this story because every time I heard Lzaud speak I could feel myself getting angrier and ANGRIER!

I loved it regardless though! Fiyerba is by far the best pairing...well ever! You write it so well too!

Can I please kill Lzaud and Avaric? PLEASE! They make me so angry...

Also, I'm usually a Bessa supporter but for this story (and just for this story) I kind of liked Galinda and Boq together. I guess I can approve of Gloq if written correctly, I still prefer Bessa though ;)

Anyway, lovely story! I enjoyed every minute that Lzaud wasn't there! Very well done, you are a fantastic author!

Elphierocks chapter 27 . 12/10/2010
Hey. I just joined the site about 3 days ago and I've already read two of your stories. And basicly, I wanted to come tell you that your stuff is awesome. Good job.

Elphie :)
ZeGabz chapter 27 . 11/27/2010
I discovered this story by accident, and I couldn't stop reading it. Your writing style is addicting, as I am already in love with That Can Be Arranged. Wow, is all I can say. Wow.
Hedwig466 chapter 27 . 5/4/2010
Oh.. loved it! I felt bad for a while.. and a little mad. Elphie's got Some temper. So glad they made up!