Reviews for Behind A Cold Shell
Arw165 chapter 15 . 7/7
It's so bad, I actually had a good laugh reading it. The farther I got, the stupider it was. This could be considered Sasuke-bashing, since his OOC idiocy is on ubelievable level, but all other characters act irrational as well. I facepalmed so many times, my forehead hurts.

Sasuke should go to a doctor to have his short-term memory checked, if he can't remember what he said day ago. It's funny how he asks "you're going to be okay, Naruto" right after dissing him so much (no, I don't buy the whole "I was scared what people would think" thing). But after Naruto gets hot, all of sudden, it's okay to pursue him! So romantic. Both Naruto and Sasuke act so bipolar... and if that's not enough drama for you, we get torture, rape and misscarriage and Naruto practically doesn't react, his anger last few hours at most. It must be some legendary case of Stockholm Syndrome here. I don't know, how he could love the raven after eveything and Uchiha must be deluding himself about his own feelings. You don't do things like that to people you care about out of goodness of your heart. If it's some kind of anger management issues he should seek some medical help. I'm sure you can start the therapy in prison, because Sasuke's place is in jail (Sakura could be convicted too, along with her hero) or in mental institution at best.

I won't start on Kakashi and Sakura, though they behave like idiots too (Sakura's fangirling and Kakashi not doing anything for most of the story, and here I thought he was bad teacher in Naruto Classic), but you could cut them out of story and it wouldn't change to much. More likely, it would only get better. A lower concentration of stupidity per square meter.

It's an old story, I don't know how old you were creating this and I can only hope you improved your writing in future fics. Maybe this one would get better, if you had more what they call empathy. I know in this story you have your own ideas, you can mold your characters however you like (even if their behavior makes no sense) you desperately wanted to give us some tragic lovestory without giving up on SasuNaru in the end, no matter the cost. But, if you could put yourself in Naruto's shoes for one second, maybe then you would notice how weak his reactions are. Imagine yourself getting raped, being pregnant and then loosing those babies. Every single event is extremely traumatic and painful on its own, but you decided to put them all together. If those things were done to you by a stranger, that would be awful. But done by someone you love? I'm afraid my imagination doesn't stretch that far.

I never rant and it's the meanest review I've ever written. I didn't do it to make you feel miserable and stop writing or sth. Maybe I shouldn't write this right after the end and wait for my frustration to die out, but still I think I got a few points right. You can draw your own conclusions.
DemonOtaku chapter 4 . 10/19/2015
'Sasuke, you are a genius.'
I facepalmed.
Jissy2013 chapter 15 . 12/3/2014
Love it but it was depressing
crb819 chapter 15 . 8/17/2014
i really like it when the next one be out
xxdarkxxalicexx chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
I hate to say this, I really do because I'm a huge Harry Potter fan, but why in the world would Kyuubi use a spell? This is the NINJA world. They use jutsus, not magic.
miri chapter 15 . 7/20/2014
por favor has una secuela te lo pido me esta gustando mucho
AsorenRM chapter 15 . 3/29/2014
It was a PERFECT ending! If you do decide to create a sequel then let me know. I'd love to read it. And one more thing, From where Naruto is training with sasuke to the council scene with the hokkage Is there a time skip? I mean, wasn't his belly normal when fighting then hella big during meeting. Isn't that impossible during even a week skip? Please clarify!
AsorenRM chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
Is sasuke an idiot? Wahahahaha
Xx-Kit-xX chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
-ULTIMATE FACE PALM!-
Just...just no.
stupid sasuke-teme.
YamiUchimaki chapter 15 . 4/25/2013
plllllzz continue dis amazing story!
YamiUchimaki chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
looove it!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
The zeros or os are really annoying.
RmeGamr chapter 15 . 12/10/2012
im not really confused by anything, and it is a wonderful story. one thing i would like to say, because i found it rather amusing is: damn, they destroy a LOT of doors in this fic.
RmeGamr chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
hmmm... the best outfit i can come up with totally just sounds halloween-ish... but it would look cool considering his new hair color and the color of his eyes. it would be loose black pants held up by a black belt with a thicck orange stripe running down each outer seam (think skater pants, kinda) that ride low on his hips, and a tight black longsleeve shirt emphasizing his muscles. between the two pieces of clothing an inch of velvet smooth skin could be seen atop a toned set of abs.
totally cliche but if i think of the red highlights in the hair, and the new pupils it just kinda fits. gives him a kind of bad-ass-who-doesnt-care kinda look.
RmeGamr chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
i would like to point out that not only is Sasuke an idiot, but that little speech sounds EXACTLY like a love confession hahahaha so funny