Reviews for Behind A Cold Shell
Guest chapter 15 . 7/31/2017
Okay... What the fuc? I know this story is super old, but it is just complete shit. Not even just because of the crazy scattered plot and poor grammar, but in the careless way you approach these emotional subjects! I mean, seriously?

Stories like these make me wonder what type of awful people really lurk on fanfiction. I know it's the author's story and they have complete control and freedom over their story, but jesus... Do you lack total empathy? Rape, torture, emotional, physical and verbal abuse all in one story... yet it seems like there is no real reaction from Naruto. It's completely unrealistic and quite telling in how some people honestly can't understand how victims actually feel.

Obviously this is a work of fiction, but it's a bit disturbing to see reviewers saying stuff like, "awww Naru-chan was raped, beaten, and lost his children! Too bad, they would have been such a cute couple! SQUEEE!" Like, what? Didn't realize rape and torture were relationship goals now, lol.

This is a really mean review, but I'm just appalled by the things people can honestly write sometimes. And i'm not saying you should never write about rape and torture. Some of the best stories I've read are very dark in nature. I'm just saying if you're gonna take on these topics, AT LEAST do it well and with some sort or decorum.
keytomyheartmyimmortal chapter 6 . 7/11/2017
I don't get it how old are they ? why was he drunk that night?in the anime they are 12 or 13 when taking the chunin exam.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/27/2017
This was a really, stupid story. Sasuke was a complete bastard and Naruto was beyond stupid, i recommend no one read this!
Shadow Hedgi chapter 15 . 1/17/2017
*Cri*
Shadow Hedgi chapter 4 . 1/17/2017
Wow, Sasuke is such an idiot but Kyuubi-san is soooooo aweeeeesooooooooooome! :D
tamsonight chapter 15 . 9/20/2016
I'm sorry but this is horribe. I believe in forgiveness and all but this just went to far. Rape is unforgivable. Loss of a child is unforgivable and to boot this is very poorly written.
lara5170 chapter 11 . 9/14/2016
I'm confused, I thought Kyubbi can heal all of Naruto's injuries. If he was ok enough to walk around after that and go out for Ramen
lara5170 chapter 7 . 9/14/2016
I would have really liked to see what other's at the exams thought of Naruto's appearance.
lara5170 chapter 9 . 9/14/2016
I'm confused why Naruto wouldn't feel betrayed by Sasuke's actions
lara5170 chapter 8 . 9/14/2016
Why while I really like a strong confident Naruto I have a feeling it's only temporary. Why would Sasuke take a nap when they only had a 30 minute break?
Arw165 chapter 15 . 7/7/2016
It's so bad, I actually had a good laugh reading it. The farther I got, the stupider it was. This could be considered Sasuke-bashing, since his OOC idiocy is on ubelievable level, but all other characters act irrational as well. I facepalmed so many times, my forehead hurts.

Sasuke should go to a doctor to have his short-term memory checked, if he can't remember what he said day ago. It's funny how he asks "you're going to be okay, Naruto" right after dissing him so much (no, I don't buy the whole "I was scared what people would think" thing). But after Naruto gets hot, all of sudden, it's okay to pursue him! So romantic. Both Naruto and Sasuke act so bipolar... and if that's not enough drama for you, we get torture, rape and misscarriage and Naruto practically doesn't react, his anger last few hours at most. It must be some legendary case of Stockholm Syndrome here. I don't know, how he could love the raven after eveything and Uchiha must be deluding himself about his own feelings. You don't do things like that to people you care about out of goodness of your heart. If it's some kind of anger management issues he should seek some medical help. I'm sure you can start the therapy in prison, because Sasuke's place is in jail (Sakura could be convicted too, along with her hero) or in mental institution at best.

I won't start on Kakashi and Sakura, though they behave like idiots too (Sakura's fangirling and Kakashi not doing anything for most of the story, and here I thought he was bad teacher in Naruto Classic), but you could cut them out of story and it wouldn't change to much. More likely, it would only get better. A lower concentration of stupidity per square meter.

It's an old story, I don't know how old you were creating this and I can only hope you improved your writing in future fics. Maybe this one would get better, if you had more what they call empathy. I know in this story you have your own ideas, you can mold your characters however you like (even if their behavior makes no sense) you desperately wanted to give us some tragic lovestory without giving up on SasuNaru in the end, no matter the cost. But, if you could put yourself in Naruto's shoes for one second, maybe then you would notice how weak his reactions are. Imagine yourself getting raped, being pregnant and then loosing those babies. Every single event is extremely traumatic and painful on its own, but you decided to put them all together. If those things were done to you by a stranger, that would be awful. But done by someone you love? I'm afraid my imagination doesn't stretch that far.

I never rant and it's the meanest review I've ever written. I didn't do it to make you feel miserable and stop writing or sth. Maybe I shouldn't write this right after the end and wait for my frustration to die out, but still I think I got a few points right. You can draw your own conclusions.
Yao Yeming chapter 4 . 10/19/2015
'Sasuke, you are a genius.'
I facepalmed.
Jissy2013 chapter 15 . 12/3/2014
Love it but it was depressing
crb819 chapter 15 . 8/17/2014
i really like it when the next one be out
xxdarkxxalicexx chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
I hate to say this, I really do because I'm a huge Harry Potter fan, but why in the world would Kyuubi use a spell? This is the NINJA world. They use jutsus, not magic.