Reviews for Behind A Cold Shell
Jissy2013 chapter 15 . 12/3/2014
Love it but it was depressing
crb819 chapter 15 . 8/17/2014
i really like it when the next one be out
xxdarkxxalicexx chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
I hate to say this, I really do because I'm a huge Harry Potter fan, but why in the world would Kyuubi use a spell? This is the NINJA world. They use jutsus, not magic.
miri chapter 15 . 7/20/2014
por favor has una secuela te lo pido me esta gustando mucho
AsorenRM chapter 15 . 3/29/2014
It was a PERFECT ending! If you do decide to create a sequel then let me know. I'd love to read it. And one more thing, From where Naruto is training with sasuke to the council scene with the hokkage Is there a time skip? I mean, wasn't his belly normal when fighting then hella big during meeting. Isn't that impossible during even a week skip? Please clarify!
AsorenRM chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
Is sasuke an idiot? Wahahahaha
Xx-Kit-xX chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
-ULTIMATE FACE PALM!-
Just...just no.
stupid sasuke-teme.
YamiUchimaki chapter 15 . 4/25/2013
plllllzz continue dis amazing story!
YamiUchimaki chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
looove it!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
The zeros or os are really annoying.
RmeGamr chapter 15 . 12/10/2012
im not really confused by anything, and it is a wonderful story. one thing i would like to say, because i found it rather amusing is: damn, they destroy a LOT of doors in this fic.
RmeGamr chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
hmmm... the best outfit i can come up with totally just sounds halloween-ish... but it would look cool considering his new hair color and the color of his eyes. it would be loose black pants held up by a black belt with a thicck orange stripe running down each outer seam (think skater pants, kinda) that ride low on his hips, and a tight black longsleeve shirt emphasizing his muscles. between the two pieces of clothing an inch of velvet smooth skin could be seen atop a toned set of abs.
totally cliche but if i think of the red highlights in the hair, and the new pupils it just kinda fits. gives him a kind of bad-ass-who-doesnt-care kinda look.
RmeGamr chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
i would like to point out that not only is Sasuke an idiot, but that little speech sounds EXACTLY like a love confession hahahaha so funny
YoursTruly chapter 15 . 11/10/2012
Dude, your story is... SHIT. I hated it! I mean WTF? Do us all a favor and stop writing!
lumeare chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
this story i just awesome i would have never thought of naruto and kyuubi working together to win sasuke heart.