Reviews for Safe and Protected Again
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Great story, I liked both Colin and Albus in it.
OddSakura chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
This was beautiful, I'm teary eyed, but not sad for some reason. I love Colin, and I'm happy for him.

Brilliant job!

OddSakura is out!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Perfect. I like the symbolism here for Colin.
Little Emily chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
This was good x
ms.fredweasley chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
"Colin understood why he was here. The Leaky Cauldron lead to Diagon Alley, where he'd first entered his new life." -Very clever. I would have never thought of that.

This really took a stroke of genius. We never get much of Colin in the books, except for the fact that he is a harry-obsessed little boy. You did a great job at taking the pieces JKRowling gave and created a new story. Bravo!
Aimael chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
I liked this. Especially the part until Dumbledore told him that he truly is "a great wizard". After that, it seems a little rushed. I don't know why, because the end is where it should be, and I can't figure anything out I would've liked to put in there, but anyway. You forgot to give Colin clothes, though XD

Aimael
Lotiolentus chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
That was sweet. You captured him very well.
17ginny17 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Wonderfully wonderful

Yet another wonderful part of the'again' series. Great job!
Sandshrew777 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
From a literary standpoint, it's very difficult to write as a character who is in the realm of the dead, because, technically, they no longer have a point of view.

Putting that aside, I like what you've done. You left the afterlife purposefully vague, and used J.K.'s Dumbledore reference as a foundation for your own scene. I respect that, and I think you did a good job.

The opening bit captures Colin well, and as we advance, I think you lose a little of it as you move us into the "action" of your story, with the dialogue. I would advise you to stick with your narration, as it is quite strong in its own right. Dialogue is a necessary evil, though, and it's not that it's bad, but rather that I felt it was missing just a little something. It served your purpose though, and served it well, so don't consider it a failure, by any means!

I see a lot of talent here. Please keep it up, and well done!
SunshineDaisies816 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
You wrote my suggestion of Colin. Thanks. That was really bitter sweet. I always liked Colin. He was just so eager and happy to please. Good job, once again.
Gonzo76 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Okay...this actually made me tear up. Well done.
kncrowder88 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
This is really good great job.
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
This was another great part of your Again series, which I totally love. I hope you'll write more of them!
Rosebud811 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I do so love stories that focus on Colin. And yours is quite a good one. His questions "But then, what kind of Gryffindor would he have been? What kind of wizard? What kind of man?" are remarkably profound. And that last one should be pondered more often by more people.
Fmh chapter 1 . 12/13/2007