Reviews for God, it burns
Commander Nosyniki chapter 15 . 4/16
This...this was perfect. This must have been the best NaruSasu fanfic that I've read, and if not that then at least in my top 5. I hope you're proud of yourself for creating such a beautiful piece of work. It was all realistic, you didn't rush anything, you showed a NaruSaku relationship as well as a NaruSasu one and kept mixing between the two to show Naruto's inner feelings and ignorance. You didn't make Sasuke too much of a uke, and still kept his personality true. I like how you also developed other characters and other relationships and struggles. This was a great read, and I doubt that I'll ever find something as good as this. : )
Coulorless Rainbow chapter 15 . 4/9
Nah, dude, shut up I doubt you'll update.

HOLY SHET! THE SEX SCENE WAS FANTASTIC! ! ! :D
I am so satisfied with the detailed, citrusy smut.
Like,
fuck.
BEST FUCKING NARUSASU SEX EVA.
Imma take a cold shower.
That's what this did to me. What YOU did to me. ;D
BE PROUD, MAH NIGGAH, FOR ONLY THE MOST TALENTED OF NIGGAH'S CAN WRITE LIKE THIS.
:virtual fistbump:

But seriously, thanks for satisfying my fetish with Sasuke's crossdressing.

I have done fanart of him with a frilly dress and heels.

ANYWAYS, YESH. GOOD JOB. I LOVE YOU. NARUSASU FANS MOST CERTAINLY LOVE YOU. HELL, JESUS LOVES YOU.

-a very hot and bothered rainbow
TKM chapter 15 . 3/23
Interesting story plot.
MusikMastr chapter 2 . 3/18
I love it this is my favorite chapter so far :) its awesome
njaney23 chapter 15 . 3/5
please update
Tasha Godspel chapter 15 . 2/24
it's wonderful fanfic, with amazing plot, charming idea in my mind your method of writing is excellent, it easy to read and impossible to confused, so I'm waiting for the continuation. Good luck and inspiration.

ignore errors I'm not a pro 8D
BlackRose2510 chapter 15 . 2/3
i miss this story. I hope you finish this story.
FreakyFee94 chapter 15 . 1/19
Aww, i really like this story!
I want more chapter! :D
artforlife chapter 15 . 1/9
Please update soon! I enjoy your writing so so much and would really like to see the ending of this story. you've worked so hard and long on it, it will be amazing to see as a finished product.
SmexxiAnime115 chapter 15 . 12/11/2013
Honestly, this is the best story that I've read on fanfiction and I'm addicted! I love it so much! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/22/2013
Please please please pleaseee
update!
ShyGirl0202 chapter 14 . 11/17/2013
Encouragement encouragement encouragement
That was so hot if I was at that club I would have been staring !
Guest chapter 15 . 11/13/2013
OMG POST MORE!
ShyGirl0202 chapter 10 . 11/13/2013
omg omg omg
sasuke is gonna wear an actual skirt
lmao
such a uke boi
ShyGirl0202 chapter 8 . 11/12/2013
hehe lolz
ill laugh if sasu rlly does sleep rape naruto- and sakura can walk in and see
xD xD xD