Reviews for Antithesis
Phoniex Fire Pixie chapter 1 . 17h ago
I have to say I love this story wish it was a bit longer but great
livetolaugh chapter 1 . 4/5
hOLy FuCK
Amerise Rei chapter 1 . 3/22
I love the premise to this story. I've never been much of a Harry/Ginny shipper and didn't buy their sudden onset of a relationship but this story makes sense! Thanks for the fun read and musings. I think I'm a bit inspired :)
moosejuice5 chapter 1 . 3/2
i wish he'd killed her
LilBka chapter 1 . 2/22
wow. so good- all i can say lol.
That was beautiful! Dark, but magnificent
Freed-sama chapter 1 . 1/13
My type of story.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 1/12
Ginny/Harry was once of JKR's biggest mistakes especially since it happened sort of randomly. I'm not really a fan of Ron/Hermione either but at least it was more fleshed out than H/G. Awesome job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Although I ship Harry and Ginny together, I must say, this is a really great fic! Without any bashing of characters and really believable.
CazPeak chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I've come back to this story multiple times... its that well done. It actually falls right in line with canon. H/G was never believable... this ties it all up in a credible denouement. Cheers for a great piece that is thoughtfully written and convincingly integrated.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
You are just awful.
Azure-x-Roze chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I have found the actual canon! The characterisation is spot on and as far as my mind is concerned, this is what happened. JKR cannot balance romance and adventure/fantasy genres. Love this story.
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
wow, this fic was great! I liked the idea as well as the little lines throughout from different characters.
CountessCzan chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Made me smile :) I never did fully approve of the ship Hinny/Ginny x Harry. I think it was too fast. At least, Harry suddenly started admiring her in the sixth book.. it was like wham-blam. Thank you for writing this :)
RiddleMeNew chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
This is awesome. Even though I accept Harry/Ginny as cannon - This. Is. Awesome.