Reviews for Promises
cary99 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Loved it
Rake1810 chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
I liked the story, even (or despite?) it making me uncomfortable and thinking your Kushina is a piece of shit.
Rake1810 chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
I understand her honor but WOW. Her son is a new jinchuriki in a village that the bijuu just ravaged and she's leaving him. That's fucked up, regardless of anything else.
ooblah chapter 3 . 2/7/2012

wo
Bloodgalore chapter 5 . 6/5/2009
cool!
ShadowFoxKage chapter 4 . 5/1/2009
I hope there is a continuation for tyhis as it's a touching and good story.
LunaSphere chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
Looking forward to the continuation! And so glad it's AU, because, well, it allows for more and happier possibilities than canon.
LunaSphere chapter 4 . 4/1/2009
This was still so crushing and sad even though I knew from chapter 1 that it was coming...you really have a lovely, emotive writing style.
LunaSphere chapter 3 . 4/1/2009
Ugh, so heartbreaking, and yet so good! I really like how you imagine this scene taking place-usually it's a grief torn Minato making the decision on his own in fic, and thus any agency Kushina might have had is erased.
LunaSphere chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
This fic is so well written that it is painful to read as all the cute and fluff has the shadow of what we *know* happens in the future hanging over it. That all the things that are so carefully wrought here go so awry in the future...
LunaSphere chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
This is so beautiful and so in character-I can really see how they are both Naruto's parents. This is the first fic I've read that really tries to make sense of the angst behind the choices both Kushina and Minato have had to make in a convincing way.
HarunoRin chapter 5 . 11/13/2008
omg... thats the end?

13 years? wouldnt naruto have left with jirayia? hmm...

please, PLEASE continue
dundee998 chapter 5 . 10/27/2008
This is awesome! I've been looking all over for a good Kushina story, and this is perfect! You're a very good writer, and I can't wait to read the sequal!
Sacred3 chapter 5 . 10/17/2008
nice work, love the emotional conflicts, going to start Regrets.