Reviews for Haunted
rannisaurus chapter 14 . 7/3/2014
crying my eyes out I have never cried so much over a story in my life
Princess Ducky chapter 14 . 9/10/2009
Wow, that was amazing! I think you made the right decision in killing Meredith, even if others disagree I think it was right, no one else would of had the same impact, no one else would of left me here with tears rolling down my cheeks.

Keep Writing

NO IZZIE PLEASE NOT IZZIE
KathleenMcdempsey chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
no flip way please let lex be okAY OR AS OKAY AS SHE CAN BE
FriendLey chapter 14 . 4/26/2009
You killed Meredith and Lexie? What the hell? Okay! I must admit, your story is awesome! But killing Meredith. Meredith! Was too much! I didn't expect that! I thought Meredith would live. I even thought of the possibility that this would be just a dream but no. Mer died. Derek's a wreck. I mean, I'm happy Izzie didn't die but Mer? wow.
loveMer chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
how could you kill Meredith? I would have killed Izzie!
lies of-the trade chapter 14 . 11/7/2008
It honestly... was amazing till you killed Meredith... that one action ruined the whole story. Yea, i get it was the whole Heroric ..thing but seriously... Derek would've charged.. and he would've been shot... makes so much more sense.

honesetly i was hopeng for an Agent Sealy Booth Style save (if you at all watch bones).

See i guess what i'm trying to say amoungst the rambeling is .. you kill Meredith.. you essentially end greys. Hence.. Greys Anatomy.

other than that it was infact brilliant.
Grey'sAnatomy.Castle.Addict chapter 14 . 9/27/2008
i can't believe u killed Meredith

that was just cruel!
Estel la Rodeuse chapter 14 . 9/16/2008
That was too much.

Poor Derek.

Poor Lizzie.

Nice story. (Nice in an angsy way)
silverraven o-o chapter 14 . 6/11/2008
Brilliant and captivating writing. It got right under my skin from the first chapter on. You did an amazing job. Because miracles seldom happen twice. It was so sad...breathtakingly sad and great.
JuSt.AbOuT.cRaZy chapter 14 . 3/22/2008
i'm sorry but i don't like it because meredith grey should didn't die in fanfictions otherwise it might not be classified as "grey's anatomy" fanfiction but i was enjoying until you killed off meredith and when that happened it kinda ruined the rest of the story. sorry
RosalieTheBeautyQueen chapter 14 . 1/11/2008
that was realli sad...

is mer realli dead? thats sad!