Reviews for The Submission of Haruhi Fujioka
TMAngel chapter 11 . 10/11
Oh my god the AN at the end of this chapter makes you sound like a cutter. Please do not let this be true. There are better ways to release/feel pain.
darkmelodies1 chapter 15 . 7/8
This story is by far the best fan fiction about Ouran High School Host Club that I've ever read
Aria chapter 7 . 7/8
This is my favorite chapter so far. It was by far the cutest, and Kyoya seemed more adorable (if that is even possible.)
bipbopbamlookatthatlamb24 chapter 15 . 6/14
Oh my goodness that was beautiful. I loved every second of it, stayed up until two in the morning to finish it.
Thank you for writing this.
Yuki chapter 11 . 5/25
Yuki chapter 10 . 5/25
:( Kyoya
kori kaoru himura chapter 16 . 11/25/2015
Great story, I really enjoyed reading it, very romantic, I can't wait to get to the sequel you mentioned lol I must say that despite liking your story I could not help to feel like the main characters were very OOC in the last chapters. Either way I enjoyed it and your writing style is awesome, thanks for sharing this story!
guest chapter 2 . 9/3/2015
You are clearly basing this off of the anime however you forgot one important detail; her debt was paid by a certain wealthy french woman. And another thing, there is no way Haruhi would agree to such a thing because of his arrogance, the fact that she wouldn't allow herself to be used for such a thing, plus she wouldn't allow someone to do something that she is responsible for.
Barleyguy chapter 4 . 8/27/2015
This is so far the second outran high fanfiction I've read so I can't say whether or not this setup has been used a lot but while I am interested I am somewhat concerned, at least in regards to Kyoya. I can see they're gonna have trouble in all honesty but I'm up for what hapoens so onward I go eh. And as I say at the end of every review. Keep updating eh
Taco Bell Whore chapter 6 . 7/23/2015
Taco Bell Whore chapter 5 . 7/23/2015
I got feely with this one but its good cx
DawnCatt chapter 16 . 6/29/2015
I absolutely loved this!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/23/2015
Immortals by Fallout boy is good to listen to during story, makes you cry/laugh.

Fabgurling chapter 11 . 2/14/2015
Fabgurling chapter 2 . 2/14/2015
The awkward thing is there's a Manga add about marriage XD