Reviews for The Submission of Haruhi Fujioka
Willow chapter 16 . 3/29
Ahhhh this was so good, they where in character and it was so cute! So few ohhsc fics are in character so this is perfect
This story was amazing.
This is kind of hilarious I'm laughing so hard
Bard of Innail chapter 12 . 8/4/2017
Pretty sure Mori and Honey would have camped outside her room after that revelation. Or at least Mori would have camped just beside the boys room door. Either way, after his declaration, he would have seen to it that Kyouya was kept well away from her while she figured things out. Mori would have gone into serious protective mode over his heartbroken little sister against the one who did the heartbreaking.

Even if Kyouya did slip by him, she shouldn't have allowed him into her bed so easily. He broke her heart. He's engaged to another. He's currently breaking his own promise that he will be true to whomever he is to be with. More important than her heart, he broke her trust. And now he's not giving her the space she needs to work through it, rather crowding her while he is engaged to Guinevere. Even as tired as she might be (the shock of waking up to a stranger in your bed would have caused quite the adrenaline rush) the character you set up for her would have kicked him the hell out and then would have avoided him like the plague. Mori would notice that quickly and confront her about it quietly. Then he would have confronted Kyouya in full on intimidation mode.

Sorry, I know it's your story and you can do whatever you want with it, but that part yo love so much just doesn't fit in with the rest of the piece. I thought I would bring that to your attention.
Bard of Innail chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
I appreciate your effort to cite the source you used. I'm impressed, not many fanfic authors would go that far, usually just making something up as they go. You actually did your research and for that, I am grateful. Your writing style is also easy to read and mostly mistake free.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/28/2017
Precious! I'm confused about the dude who was following them on the plane though, was that a spy sent by one of the club members (most likely Honey or Mori)?
autumnbaby23 chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
Loved it!
TMAngel chapter 11 . 10/11/2016
Oh my god the AN at the end of this chapter makes you sound like a cutter. Please do not let this be true. There are better ways to release/feel pain.
darkmelodies1 chapter 15 . 7/8/2016
This story is by far the best fan fiction about Ouran High School Host Club that I've ever read
Aria chapter 7 . 7/8/2016
This is my favorite chapter so far. It was by far the cutest, and Kyoya seemed more adorable (if that is even possible.)
bipbopbamlookatthatlamb24 chapter 15 . 6/14/2016
Oh my goodness that was beautiful. I loved every second of it, stayed up until two in the morning to finish it.
Thank you for writing this.
Yuki chapter 11 . 5/25/2016
Mori
Yuki chapter 10 . 5/25/2016
:( Kyoya
kori kaoru himura chapter 16 . 11/25/2015
Great story, I really enjoyed reading it, very romantic, I can't wait to get to the sequel you mentioned lol I must say that despite liking your story I could not help to feel like the main characters were very OOC in the last chapters. Either way I enjoyed it and your writing style is awesome, thanks for sharing this story!
guest chapter 2 . 9/3/2015
You are clearly basing this off of the anime however you forgot one important detail; her debt was paid by a certain wealthy french woman. And another thing, there is no way Haruhi would agree to such a thing because of his arrogance, the fact that she wouldn't allow herself to be used for such a thing, plus she wouldn't allow someone to do something that she is responsible for.