Reviews for Home Sweet Home
Jake chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
These just keep getting better and better, I wish they would never end.
Fell4 chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
OMG! That must have been SO embarrising! XD

That place sounds like misery!

Fell4
A. G. Moria chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
How did the three hench girls break out of jail? Aren't they idiots? So how in the name of god did they think up a plan"?
Stargazer77 chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
Reading on!
Stargazer77 chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
*snickers* heh heh spandex... XD
Stargazer77 chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
I love you even more now! I absolutely adore Phantom of the Operea! And you got the references down pat once again! I once again applaud you! You are still awesome! BTW I loved this part:

"It would be prudent at this point to examine the mental condition of the three people gathered on the stage. All three were shocked.

Robin, of course, was shocked in that plebeian, ordinary way - with 50,000 pulsing volts of electricity applied directly to his nervous system via every inch of exposed skin.

Jackie was shocked in a slightly more profound way. She hadn't known there was a death-trap there. If she'd known, she certainly wouldn't have thrown anyone into it! She began to feel that horrible, glowy flush of embarrassment burning out of her skin - the one that always accompanied the voice howling Look what you did now! in the back of her brain.

And the Riddler was shocked in a pleasantly surprised way. He'd meant to shove Robin into the trap himself once he could lure him over to that side of the stage, but this was much better."

This was my favorite part! XD
Stargazer77 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
OMG! I mean the chapter was awesome but I would like to note on one thing. I love love love how you make references from the 1960s Batman! I mean I grew up watching that (wasnt allowed to watch actual cartoons so TV land it was lol was not born back then) and really, the Riddler was my favorite character on that show I always looked forward to episodes showing him. Frank Gorshin is awesome! Sorry... ranting but anyways I just wanted to say that I love how you incorporate aspects from that into this series... that was kinda long... but *shrugs* oh well XD
Toccata chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
OH YOU GOT ALL THE REFERENCES PERFECTLY! Bravi, bravi, bravissimi! Not reviewing regularly through your house & home series, but I'm a mad fan for Phantom and you just won my undying loyalty not only for being brilliant as a writer PERIOD, not only for being brilliant as a writer who does wonderful things with the Batman rogues PERIOD, but for being brilliant as a writer who does wonderful things with the Batman rogues WHILE referencing Phantom of the Opera in multiple media!

Hops jolly high, indeed. :)
Spidey3000 chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
Ya know, I like the Riddler in these stories better than I like him in the comics...oh well, they have to UN-reform him eventually...right? Anyway, good story, keep up the good work!
Eraina chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
Oh. My. God.

Brilliance! Brilliance! I am so pleased. After seeing "The Dark Knight," and reading all of the Two-Face material I could find, I naturally went over to the Phantom of the Opera fandom and read Leroux's book. Finishing that, I returned to the Batman fandom, gave my favorite villains a once-over, eventually came to Riddler and began reading his fics, and what did I find? The irony is so delicious, Riddler himself would have enjoyed it. And yet, I STILL did not comprehend your riddle, a mere day after having finished that book! I feel like a wonderful fool.

In any case, though, I was delighted to see this. It seems something Eddie would do-so very classy!-even though there was only the one riddle and the rest is rife with references. References I was delighted to understand, if not the riddle itself. The irony had me in absolute tears after the mention of the scorpion.

Ah, he DOES hop jolly high! :D
Amaya the Winged Fox chapter 5 . 7/21/2008
roflmao! i almost died when poor eddie got kicked in the restaurant. it was also really cute that he chose to go to arkham than have jackie take the fall

despite what she did 5 minutes before XD
princessebee chapter 5 . 4/18/2008
HA I must admit I did not see that coming! You really don't like those girls, do you? :) I've always found it cheap when girls resort to calling themselves s*xually-themed insults, and hate to see it in stories because while I know girls do it I wish it wouldn't be perpetuated but that'd really be my only quibble. I love the dynamic between Eddie and Jackie. But c'mon - let them consumate things! We're hanging out for it over here! ;)
Phoenix Skyborne chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
Such a great story! I'll have to read more later. )
Ms.H.B chapter 5 . 2/5/2008
so... if jamie is a computer consultant wouldent oracal be all over her info? how are her clients on the w taking her turn for the worse? woldent her mom try to call the # at the lair? seems like bab's and jamies mom should try a henchgirl online intervention! or is Noah cutler taking up too much of oracals time?
BloodofthePen chapter 5 . 1/6/2008
Ahw! VERY well done! Such a lovely ending. I am eager to read the next installment in this wonderful series! _

...And a (late) Happy Holidays!