Reviews for Just Friends
Nesha chapter 56 . 6/22
I love this story, so far I have laughed until I cried and cried until I laughed. The emotion that you put into this story is that of a professional, and I can't wait to see what's next!
Chellerbelle chapter 56 . 12/27/2016
Awww yay! I love the grandfathers meeting the twins, and their names :) Wonderful chapter!
Warrior-princess1980 chapter 56 . 12/27/2016
Aww sweet babies.
Chellerbelle chapter 55 . 12/20/2016
Hurrah! Congrats to Rogue and Remy :D

Also, I looooove Raven's part in this chapter.
Warrior-princess1980 chapter 55 . 12/20/2016
I need one too!
rougequeen69 chapter 55 . 12/19/2016
Talk about a rollercoaster! Oh my God the feels are all over the place! So take me back to when I was in labor! OMG I started crying! Loved it!
rougequeen69 chapter 54 . 12/12/2016
Omg! Is it time! Is it time! yoy
Chellerbelle chapter 54 . 12/12/2016
I don't know which is more exciting, getting another chapter or the chapter itself :) Loved it!
Warrior-princess1980 chapter 54 . 12/12/2016
It's babies time lol glad to see you!
Mrsironstark chapter 54 . 12/12/2016
I'm was so happy to see an update notice in my inbox. Thank you for continuing with this story. It's one of my many favorites. Keep up the good work. Hopefully we'll get another update soon.
danielemlac chapter 10 . 4/17/2016
Oh, chorando horrores! Grande capĂ­tulo!
Chellerbelle chapter 53 . 4/1/2016
*sniffles*

At least they got to say goodbye.

Great work!
Mrsironstark chapter 53 . 4/1/2016
I always love receiving your updates, this update esp. because I recently lost a love one and it seemed to mirror some of how I felt at times. Your doing an excellent job and as always I can't wait for your next update.
Warrior-princess1980 chapter 53 . 4/1/2016
So sad but beautifully written
rougequeen69 chapter 53 . 4/1/2016
Well this update hit a little to close to home for me. *tears* very beautiful. Not everyone gets the chance to say goodbye and go away peacefully. I'm happy that Remy had the opportunity and his family say goodbye to her.