Reviews for everything that rises must converge
ephemeral visions chapter 1 . 3/1
This is such a sweet story (and such wonderful writing)! Thank you for writing this lovely imagining about what might have happened before the story we all saw.
S chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Wonderful! I love the way you write, and i love your Robin and Marian.
Miss-Jedi chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
This has got to be one of a my favorite pre-series stories. Short, but at the same time just enough. I loved the last line to this; it just fit perfectly with the entire series. I do wish you would continure your other pre-series fic, but I suppose I will just have to settle for reading this one many times over.
Nicoley117-TheBlueMartini chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I randomly came upon this story and I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed it! )

Nicole
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
i loved it! those two are so cute together xD

keep writing.
readeradv chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Now that is sad...

But funny...

I have a weird sense of humor...
knacky chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
nd time I read and like the first time I loved it
HereNoLonger chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
aww, i love this story, the ending was so sweet, it almost made me cry. i luv it.
Daze-dly chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Simply beautiful. This has got to be my favourite RH one-shot.

I love the slow development of their relationship and the cheekiness of both.

Please write again - even if Marian really is dead (NO!)

This thing you've got going on the RH fandom is too good to end with her death. Make an AU story - it'd be much more believable than this Marian-is-dead rubbish we're being made to believe!

Thanks for a great read:o)

Daze
hoodie622 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
I enjoy your characterizations of Robin and Marian. Backstory is my absolute favourite thing to read and to write! It was entirely too ignored on the show. Our characterizations of the young Marian are quite similar.

Nicely done. I enjoyed it greatly!
Feistee chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Absolutely adored it! I find pre-series Marian/Robin harder to write than the one we see on TV because it's difficult to envision how different they were before all the bitterness came between them, but you captured it perfectly. Excellent job!
The Eldritch Owl chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
This was such a lovely Robin and Marion story. I loved how it was sectioned, and the ending line was as close to perfect as it gets. :)
cobra judy chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Beautifully done; you've really got her here, with her enchanting blend of stateliness and blunt strength. I love the idea that those silences we see began way back in her girlhood, and that when she was small, Robin of Locksley was the only one who could make her laugh. Just lovely.
gigi246 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Absolutely fantastic. I'm American, but I'm obsessed with this show and download it... please continue, you're very talented.
LoonyLover chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
That was so beautiful! I really loved the last part "It didn’t matter where he went. It was like when they were children playing hide and seek—if he walked for long enough, there she would be." I love preseries angst! Write more!