Reviews for I'd Know You Anywhere
Amethyst Kitsune chapter 1 . 2/2
Please continue this, this is very good
kage kitsune 14 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Snicker. Update soon, please.
animeromance72 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I just finished reading all the chapters of this story on your AFF account.I LOVED IT!PLEASE, tell me you will be coming back to finish this great story!
Fanruby chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Are you ever goin to continue this fic? I really would like to know how it continues. Still here eternaly waiting for an update. Please finish it!
Lw117149 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
no! I want more please!
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
i find naruto going on seduction missions idea very intriguing and the premise quite interesting as well.
bridmatt chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Love this! I wish you'd write more. I like the awkwardness of the situation for Sasuke (he rarely gets to be in awkward situations!) I like that an unintentional love rival has appeared. (How will Naruto feel about that? Or about the uncomfortable situations Sasuke gets into when he's female?) I like the fact that Naruto isn't a moron. I keep waiting for Naruto to crack and really make a more on Sasuke (male or female). It's quite amusing seeing them BOTH start to be uncomfortably attracted to one another. (It's great that it's not one-sided, that they are both fighting the attraction.)
LyRiCho chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Ahhh! I sooooo want to know what's gonna happen! haha I like how naruto isn't all that... Dumb? In your fic! Lol please continue!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Interesting story.

CCAP
MafiasElite chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
How cute I love it! I want to see naruto's reaction hopefully you aren't too busy and can update soon!
kruubi no kitsune chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
*whine* you gots to finish this plz!~
Zoey lilyanne chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
NOOOOOO! not few and far between! if i promise to review every chapter and lavish you with complements will you update faster? pretty pretty pleeeeeeeease with good stuff on top? this story makes me giggle and i hate waiting! the idea is just to cute!