Reviews for All I Want
FabPezBerry78 chapter 1 . 2/27
cute cute cute :)
MMWillow13 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
nice story, but I have to ask other than mild language and some mildly implied innuendos what makes this M rated? I thought M ratings had semi graphic sexual situations (either sex acts or discussion of sexual abuse), violence, or worse. This seems more T rated, but I'm still new to writing on this site and learning the ropes. Great story.
Addicted-to-Insanity chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I don't think that this fic should be rated M...It isn't explicit, and if it were rated T, more people would have the pleasure of reading it.

I really enjoyed reading this fic. It just sent warm fuzzies all up my spine.

This is my idea of a perfect fic...well done!
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
you really like Faith don you? i like her too

and this is sweet :)
cyan dragonfly chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Not bad, not bad at all...
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
WOO HOO! *cheers loudly* wow this is preatty f-ing neat. definitaly gets a ten on the coolness scale. really like this one.

Lilly428 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
A very nice early Christmas present.

Hope the mall is open late.

synergyfox chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Awe, that ending was really sweet, Buffy's staying so both of them get their very own Christmas gift. *sets to work on zee banner!*
Estarc chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
That was sweet... And a nice change from the Faith I've been reading lately. I'm beginning to appreciate a more stable Faith rather than a traumatised one with lots of issues.

... Yeah, I can't believe Buffy ditched everyone so she could go party in Italy, sleep with the Immortal and hang out with Andrew. I mean, way to ruin a cool character! They must have been pissed that SMG didn't want to do a final cameo in Angel.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
A very nice one shot. Good to see some F and B action for the holidays.
minako366 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Wispr chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Now that was a good Buffy/Faith Christmas special! You really was able to get across the emotional roller-coaster the two were feeling, especially Faiths feelings.

Good job!