Reviews for Welcome to our family
redhoodfan chapter 16 . 6/10
I am shocked, I can't believe they drove Uta to do that, people can be so cruel.
Blueeccofan chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
This is the most greatest Yu-Gi-Oh story I've EVER READ! Nice work! Keep it up!
Inuyasharocks01862 chapter 16 . 11/4/2013
That was awesome
Heart of the Demons chapter 20 . 9/23/2013
It's a summer vacation no one will forget. As they plan ahead for the future, Yugi and his family and friends are simply enjoying themselves and being with each other. The song you used fit this final chapter perfectly, for now everybody is sure that they'll remain close with each other in spite of the hand fate deals them from time to time. It's safe to say that I'm now finished with your "Yu-Gi-Oh!" fics and will now read your "Sailor Moon" fics.
Heart of the Demons chapter 19 . 9/23/2013
I'm glad that everyone, adults and children alike, gets their happy ending in this chapter. They've all come so far since their past years. They've survived a lotta hardships that came their way and came out stronger for it. The kids are especially happy now that they've found their place in the world; all it took was motivation from everything they encountered to boost their confidence levels. The belief that they and their parents have in themselves and each other reassures them all that they'll be there for each other always, through thick and thin.
Heart of the Demons chapter 18 . 9/20/2013
Maha's vision of an impending doom had her on edge, but with the help of her friends, she was able to prevent it from happening. The place where that impending doom would happen was none other than The Pharoah's Village. Luckily, Maha and her cohorts got everybody to safety so that the fire marshalls would bring the village's flames under control and extinguish them. Now Maha can rest peacefully knowing that her vision never came to pass.
Heart of the Demons chapter 17 . 9/20/2013
Libra shined the most here. Her family has a long history of hate-filled crimes they committed upon everybody else, and for a time, it seemed that they could get away with anything. But not Libra. She's quite different from her family and knows how they operate. She never inherited their prejudiced ways. Oh, no. She's an individual who has been raised by other people to accept everyone for who they are. I'm very happy for Libra, for she not only put an end to her family's crime spree; she finally freed herself from a past that was never truly meant for her. And for that, she deserves my utmost respect.
Heart of the Demons chapter 16 . 9/19/2013
It's about time Kaiba recognized the meaning of love this chapter. The tension between him and Uta had reached a boiling point, which lands Uta in the hospital and has her cursing Kaiba for his existence. It was then that Kaiba realized he needed to change. I'm very glad that he did, for power isn't everything in life. You must always pay attention to the things and people that matter to you.
Heart of the Demons chapter 15 . 9/19/2013
The interaction Maximillion Pegasus and Aziza shared was pretty amazing. Aziza contacting the spirit of Pegasus' late wife was pretty spooky, but it at least provided Pegasus the closure he needed, even though he didn't wanna accept it. His funeral was totally respectful and representative of who he was, and his will was invigorating to read. Stories like this take drama, angst, and suspense very seriously. I congratulate you on channeling those three aspects.
Heart of the Demons chapter 14 . 9/18/2013
This chapter gets an A for expanding on Libra's backstory. Her parents hadn't been there for her due to work, and her sister had to raise her all by herself. Despite her hard life, Libra has friends she can rely on, especially her boyfriend Maverick. Libra is my most favorite thing about this chapter, not just because of her dysfunctional family, but because she's a character that's relatable. You go, Kelsey!
Heart of the Demons chapter 13 . 9/17/2013
Love is a many splendored thing. In the case of romantic love, the children of Yugi's team are feeling it. Jay and Z.Z. are in love with the Kaiba and Kisara's kids, and Yugi, Atem, and Aziza could never be more proud. Uta and Seymour love the Moto twins, but their idiot of a father would rather Uta date another boy than Jay Moto. This puts Kaiba and Uta at odds with each other. Meanwhile, the other youngsters are discovering the meaning of love and are embracing it. This story is getting a whole lot better the further I go into it.
Heart of the Demons chapter 12 . 9/17/2013
An interesting chapter that details one's identity. Uta's Aunt Arianna was pretty smart in giving Uta and the other youngsters a riddle to figure out for themselves. It's even more fun that their interactions are lively and outstanding. The romance is blossoming between them and their intimate someones. I can already feel it. You definitely know who you are as I know who I am. And so, I keep reading the story.
Heart of the Demons chapter 11 . 9/16/2013
Christmas is a time of spending time with the ones you love. Too often do we forget that that day is the birthday of Jesus Christ. I shall never forget. The "Yu-Gi-Oh!" characters are certainly getting into the Christmas spirit despite what they go through every day. The perspectives are always written with care and precision. You have that magic mojo when it comes to characters from a well-known franchise.
Heart of the Demons chapter 10 . 9/16/2013
This was another brilliantly written chapter. The kids' hardships continue to test them as illness strike their mothers and they have to heal them. And also, Ace and Blaze test their luck when they meet their potential dates. That's awfully sweet of them. I think the dates went pretty well and, eventually, will become something more. A story like this deserves high praise truly for capturing the characters and everything that they're going through.
Heart of the Demons chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
That Joei is such a tomboy. She despises anything feminine no matter how much she gets coerced into it. There is that Syrus boy she likes. Oh, if only she could overcome her tomboyishness and ask him out. And Joey and Mai's marriage is written like an actual marriage. They have their ups and downs, but no matter what, they always support each other. Very good stuff.