Reviews for The LAST Thing You Wanted To Read
KasugaRomio chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Heh, good choice. Really liking this Deadpool.
warfolomei chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Surprisingly good.
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Ye Gods, this is funny! Shame it won't continue, but still, very good! I make no bones about not liking Ron, I never have. I, however, absolutely adore Deadpool! He's easily one of my favorites -you're humor did him justice. And I like the way your Shego thinks: a girl cut from the same cloth, we are.

Well Done! I can't believe I've never read this, considering how long it's been out.
SharinganUserX chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
wow, great ! we need more of the weirdness ! updates !
AtomicFire chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Interesting use of Ron, I can see him as Deadpool. And instead of Weapon X we have a massive Mystical Monkey blast for creation.
Zaratan chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
You know, as I was reading along through Ron's parts, I couldn't help but get a Deadpool feel from him. I mean, I wasn't sure if it was just me or what, but that's what it felt like. The attitude, the mannerisms... taking things like firing so seriously... lol

Have to admit though, you just gotta love the Merc with a Mouth, and even more when you put him together with Ron! lol

Eagerly awaiting more!
King in Yellow chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I am not certain if 'Humor' would have been my first choice of category. Action/Adventure perhaps. Certainly there is a strong element of humor in the story, I am not questioning that -but there is a strong underlying narrative with serious notes as well.

Um, enough on philosophica musings. As always a strong story. I am wondering, given the very flexible nature of your possibility engine, why you need to put it outside the 'canon' of the series? It would seem to me like this series, perhaps more than any other I can think of, allows for a lot of stories which are 'inside' the series while each presents a unique setting/context for a story.

KiY