Reviews for It's All in the Genes
WBH21C chapter 25 . 2/18/2012
Good one!
TrekGames23 chapter 25 . 4/20/2010
I loved the story, knowing more about Jack's family was great and his love for Sam was beautiful as always. But the ending is killing me; I want to know more, if little Jacob develop "abilities," if he lived, if he had more brothers and sisters, how the program progressed with the help of the O'Neill family genes.
ainokea2810 chapter 5 . 4/11/2010
I've been searching for this story for a while. I'm so glad I've found it. Great story!
delima chapter 24 . 5/11/2008
Thoroughly enjoying the story. An interesting idea and I love the family connection for Jack. Keep up the great work. Look forward to future chapters. Please delete review for chapter 25 as my computer went haywire and sent it before it was edited and I couldn't recall it.
delima chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
H
Richard6154 chapter 25 . 3/30/2008
Thanks for sharing this wonderful story.

Its just been posted to the Mini Jack C2 list so hopefully more people will be reading and reviewing.

Thanks again Richard3116
iges2u chapter 25 . 12/17/2007
That's a really wonderful story - and very in character and believable. I hope though, that's it only the first of a series?
MuseUrania chapter 24 . 12/16/2007
Oh, interesting. :) Though you could use a beta to clean it up a bit, with the aversion to 's endings and using aren't/are when it should be am not/am.

And btw, there are some cases where hydro doesn't require a shunt and some are very intelligent. I know.
zats chapter 25 . 12/15/2007
Just found your story and read all 25 chapters. I love the way the story flowed. The abuse didn't do much,but it made the story interesting. Hope you write more. Love to see more of your stories.
Village-Mystic chapter 25 . 12/14/2007
That's cool. Good that they then found the UK and French and Russian AGs and interesting proportions.
Village-Mystic chapter 23 . 12/14/2007
Cool chapter.
Village-Mystic chapter 20 . 12/14/2007
That was kinda cool.
Village-Mystic chapter 19 . 12/14/2007
So the SF never found out Jack's rank...?
Village-Mystic chapter 16 . 12/14/2007
That's a lot of angst. I hope Jack and Jon can send her some healing vibes.
Village-Mystic chapter 15 . 12/14/2007
I liked this chapter - it explained a lot and had good follow-up with the previous, good characterization. I hope that everyone will now consider Luke a security risk with sensitive information.