Reviews for It's All About Zoology
:D Very cute. :)
Ino Death chapter 10 . 1/26
stark's number one X3
Ino Death chapter 5 . 1/26
XD Poor Ichigo. Not only did Ichi have to give head to a banana but he got hit on by Aizen XD Oh well! amazing smut by the way!
Ino Death chapter 4 . 1/25
Is ichigo fuckin' preggers? XD The mood swings are confusing the utter shit out of me. I'm going to assume to expect more of a bipolar Ichi in the upcoming chapters.
Fluffy3314 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Okay so, the moment I saw the title of this FF popped up I thought of a certain song, and in that song a couple of lines, it goes like this.

You and me baby ain't nothin but mammals

So let's do it like they do it on the discovery channel.

XDDDD lmao
Such.Kawaii.Love chapter 12 . 12/31/2011
Oh Mah Gawd! I absolutely am in love with this story! Ichigo is so kawaii in this story! *gives you the look with hearts in my eyes* Keep writing more stories you have inhuman yaoi writing skillz!
Nekokratik chapter 12 . 12/13/2011
aww! XD Such a nice sweet little story! And its so fluffy too! LOVE AIZEN'S LAST PART! LMAO!

And the spanish part ... The way it is now, it is Argentinian spanish, if it's spanish, spanish, then it would be written as: "Quiero tener sexo con tigo ... otra vez." instead of 'voz', you'd put 'tigo'.
JoanIncarnate chapter 12 . 9/27/2011
uhwhatthefuck? a foot fetish? excuse me? ex-cah-yooz me? WHAT?

awww, little ichigo with a duck. that almost makes up for the weird duckling stuff aizen says.

you live in vienna? your english is amazing! even better than people i know born and raised in america.
JoanIncarnate chapter 11 . 9/27/2011
-.- ichigo, you damn idiot.

damn it, EX- DUCKLING? REALLY?
JoanIncarnate chapter 10 . 9/27/2011
STOP IT WITH THE DUCKLINGS! IT'S CREEPING ME OUT!
JoanIncarnate chapter 9 . 9/27/2011
hahah, "except ulquiorra, he had the same face."

STOP IT WITH THE DUCKLINGS!

aawwwww, nel. how cute. but no, you can't marry him, he's grimmjow's.
JoanIncarnate chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
sweet... ducklings.
JoanIncarnate chapter 7 . 9/27/2011
AHHHH! NO! WHY DID YOU TAKE THE JOB, ICHIGOOOO? AALFKJNCXLkncol

and haha, same here. parents and family walk by and go, "oh whatcha reading?" me "O_O uh... a... story." family:"oh really? what kind?" me thinking: oh nothing, just a whole lot of hot smexy gay smex. me:"just a story from a series."
JoanIncarnate chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
those damn voyeurs.
JoanIncarnate chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
XDDD oh my god, that poem.

? RENJI DID WHAT? WITH A BANANA?

AIZEN OWNS WHAT? WITH THE ESPADAS?