Reviews for Indecent encounters
Nico Zi chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Whoaa.. HOT **! WOW, I'm so satisfied right now. Thank you for this amazing smut fic! :D
Yuzurin chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
What a good story

But there's still extand some Typo. Just like :

"Kurosaki, I know you are not fucking asleep. Hitsugaya says to come and meet him at the usual place."

Maybe the right sentence is :

"Kurosaki, I know you are not fucking asleep," Hitsugaya says to come and meet him at the usual place.
SanjiRoronoa chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
One word. AMAZING!
QueenOfCitrus chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
One of my favourite IchiHitsy stories ever. I must've re-read it at least 6 times. It makes me immensely sad that you haven't written a single fic for 3 years... I doubt I'll be the one to change your mind. But do know I marvel your talent.
The Awesome God Apollo chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Oh my god. Please send me the link for the fanart? Pls pls pls? And well done btw. Imma go read your other stories again now. ;)
BlueDragon chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Me: ... (total epic nosebleed and it began turning into a pool) ... Damn Ichigo you fuck Toshiro so hard I gonna... Die...(falls to the ground HARD.)

Ichigo and Toshiro: ... O.O

Ichigo: hey that gotta be the hardest and hottest sex we ever had right... Hime?

Toshiro: (falls on his knees)

Ichigo: (just in time to caught him in his arms) Hey! You alright?

Toshiro: Baka... My ass hurts... Its really sore..

Ichigo: from all the THINGS I did and the THING I got... This is gonna be the best sex ever. (evil smirk)
SexyBleachGuys chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Best...Fucking...Yoai...Ever! OMG OMG OMG OH MY GOD! Nothing better! Again, just as the last dozen or so stories ive found, they were on my old account and I never put them on my new one! Well, now I have to! I loved it, soooo wonderful!
Scarlett Foxie chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Could you tell me where I could find Moon's-Wing and her story? I have been re-enjoying your writing, and I hope that you add some more chapters to Empathy's sequel.
Tsubasa chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
That was so effin HAWT
ShirukuKage chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
What a deliciously well written lemon! Great job.
Aidana chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Wow, that was smokin'!

Very well written, and the lemon was really hot!

I'd love to see the fanart that inspired you to write this story! Link? Pretty please? *puppy eyes*
Haruhi-Is-Devious chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
That was really good, wait, IT WAS BRILLIANT!

The whole thing worked so well, and your writing style is great,Well Done!
Lille Venn chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I read this story for the first time sometime last year. I love this story and have occasionally thought about the story ever since, how well the lemon is written and how much I love the ending, when Ichigo rubs Toushiro's back and their relationship changes. I absolutely love that ending. I thought about the story again today and thought I would read it. I went to my favourites and discovered the story wasn't listed there, and that I hadn't even reviewed it. So here it is, my review:

I love this fic. Period.
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
i loved it!XD
Mad-micky chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I like it... scrap that I love it

So sweet and so very hot. I liked the play on emotions