Reviews for His Warmth
mkeeg91 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
way too short... cause I really liked it. It was sweet :)

Lav/Harry friendships are too few and far between...
N Flamel chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Loved how you contrasted the feeling of the cold glass window and Harry's warm hug. Just as good, your last paragraph showed an insight that will completely change Lavender and Harry's relationship. As always, very nicely done. - Nicolas
IronSpockMaster chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
This was really good.

I love the first couple of paragraphs with all of that description.
echoing noise chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
boo hoo hoo! Sob sob! so cute! so sad! SO LAVENDER!
ACCT REMOVED chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
So everytime I go on your site I stare at this story for about ten seconds before passing it and I just got so fed up with myself that I had to finally read it. So I did. It was a sweet story. I mean the part about her pet dying was sad of course but I mean how harry comforted her. Thanks for writing :)
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
This was a very cute/fluffy lil story..well done..although I wonder what has "house" all twisted.

house chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
you suck motherfucker fuck yourself
oOoJadedoOo chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
aww very sweet, and poor binky lol
Defier of Reason chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Very sweet - short and a bit unexpected, but you managed to link it together well :) Although I must say, there's a definite improvement between your earlier fics and your more recent ones - all are good nonetheless :)

Very sweet.

GDrone chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
That was sweet!
Ky-lassassin chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Aw, how cute! Your writing is really good: descriptive and flowing without being too wordy. I think I would have liked this a bit more had it not been Harry who had come to comfort her - Dean or Seamus I probably would have preferred. But then, it's under "friendship" not "romance", so it's just platonic between those two, I suppose. ;)

But the bottom line is that I liked it and it was adorable.

~ Kyota
caraez chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Cute! It made me smile :D
001ocfan chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
aww thats so sweet...i could see this becoming more than a one shot..

you wrote this really well.
Irish Whiskey chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
i liked that
DeathlyPhoenix chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
aw. I'm going to cry, my rabbit died last weekend and i miss her... lucky Lavender geting Harry to comfot her... aw, so sweet! :)