Reviews for The Forgotten One
Titania Eli chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Me too. I'm crazy about Shisui! Strange I've always like characters that is not really shown.. I wish someone would write him as the main character.. how he survive whatnot!
Aergiia chapter 4 . 7/16/2008
I love this! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy everytime I read fanfics like these... and I love it! Please continue! *O*

- Wingless Fallen Angel
Adeptis chapter 4 . 5/21/2008
Good story.
itaa-chaan chapter 4 . 5/1/2008
omg! please continue! i love this! updateupdateupdate! :]]
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 4 . 4/29/2008
I like it...very cute and introspective...please update soon. Thanks for posting.
tolazytologin07 chapter 4 . 4/29/2008
Well done. You really are a good writer and i think your shisui fits one that could be written in Naruto. But, saddly we may never know for sure. LOL

thanks :)
sadypsycho chapter 3 . 1/24/2008
Wow, these are great to read, there's too less fics with Shisui in them. Keep up the works!
Cheapy Corp chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
Amazing story!

I really like how you have portrayed Shisui's character and the brotherly relationship between the two so far

Can't wait for (hopefully) more chapters!
Stratagem Blue chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
"Undeserving" is a very nice fit for this part. Itachi's memories seem to leek out and give the piece a dark form of homesickness. His way of putting it from his mind seems so characteristic of him; of making it unreal with the cold comfort that everything will look different after the attack. I love the little detail of Itachi taking his old seat, as it seems to sum up the very essence of his guilt - and that he does not feel like he deserves a "reward" only reinforces that, as well as the title. The whole thing ends with a bitter cup of tea, and I really can't see it ending any other way but that - it's too perfect, at least symbolically. Extremely short, but extremely good.
allanimehere chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
...

I love YOUR Itachi and Shisui

Thanks for the story :)

ps you know the part where you said itachi was trembling with something else but not fear...kinda reminded me about Sasuke and his second battle with Zabuza and Haku...where he says "I'm shaking with eagerness for a rematch"-Naruto vol 3 pg 102.
Rimsha chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
aw, 8 year old Itachi smiling! i bet he looked adorable _

aw, Shishui is so nice, well kind of _
Maelstromaku chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
AWESOME!Would be forgiven for thinking that was an actual 'gaiden' for Shisui/Itachi,i especialy loved the reactions of both itachi/shisui to each other and surrounding events,i.e Fugaku and the tense situations between them,cant wait too see more and read the author's other fan fic's
Rimsha chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
wow! Kurai-san, you made Shisui so caring!

heh, sorry i'm a slow reader _
Heliotropic chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Hah, this is good! I like the almost stream-of-consciousness method you've employed with this fic, and I especially like the comparisons you pepper throughout comparing Itachi to his former self. I also really like the fact that Shisui isn't perfect - he yells at kid!Itachi, lies to 'Fugaku-taichou', it's little things like that that really bring him to life. In all the other fics that even mention Shisui, he's either a martyr or a smirking bastard type villain. This one is now officially a favorite of mine. -Heliotropic
Stratagem Blue chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Interesting - since I don't know that much about Shisui myself, I can't judge on his personality. But I love his character in this, whether he's /in/ character or not. I think it was a bold move to write it in present tense, and it seriously provides a great tone for the entire story. Foreboding, and slightly melancholy in a few places...mysterious, with Itachi's behavior, and overly sad when depicting Fugaku's attitude towards his son. Like I said - bittersweet. The moment by the small river seems to me to be like a slow-action scene in a movie. All the world gets shoved into a corner for a moment so as to provide a bright glimpse into a particular moment. I love the descriptions of Itachi's movement in this -"walks passed me to settle much more gracefully than I had on the green carpet" as well as "his movements so precise and fluid it is frightening. Never a misstep, never a falter...". To leave off with the concept of the world turning without Itachi is very captivating - it leaves me wondering if such a small moment by a small river might actually hold some huge merit for Itachi, in terms of realizing that life goes on with out him. I really do like this present tense thing - it adds to the atmosphere of the piece.