Reviews for Understand
and puppy piles lol
jj chapter 2 . 2/9/2015
aww
jess.c.kong chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
Love the coupling! Thank you, anonymous requestor, for requesting a Genma x Shikamaru fic! They both have bedroom eyes that draw you in, so to see them use it on each other is almost unfair but so appreciated! You captured the comfort sex concept really well and it was tastefully done. Loved it!
Princess Maki chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
LOVE IT
MyHeroRaven chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
Ok this was so good... you totally need to write more like this.

Good job : )

MyHeroRaven
Chickendipz chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I once again read it, and I absolutely love this story! If you're still accepting requests, I actually have one; in the second chapter of this story Genma thinks 'Prolonged torture would be for another night'; I'd love to see the continuation of this story about this 'prolonged torture' ;) You're choice on how he goes about it, as long as Shika-kun stays uke. Raidou or Tenzou or maybe even both can join in; the more the merrier. Pretty please?

But if you're no longer accepting requests, then ignore the above and just now that I absolutely love this story; so smexy xP
KatSin chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
I liked this. it was interesting. Very good! *thumbs up*
KatSin chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
o smexy and cute. I like _
Nomannic chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
I lurved it, just like all of the others...

The, I don't know how to phrase it, I guess the /community/ of the ANBU sex stuff for comfort and understanding, instead of just sex, is... amazing. I like it. I'm gonna use it.

That is of course once I can actually write smutt.
aboutright chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
dude, I loved the ending. and the rest of course... wipes nose. -damn-
Chickendipz chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
Nice. I like this! btw, if you're accepting requests, I kinda have one that'd be interesting; once again with our adorable Shika-kun as uke. ;3 Hope it's okay.

Update,update,update!
Black-Sky-Loves-Me chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
Wonderful! I loved how the emotions played in this, it had just the right mix of depressing thoughts and nice smut. Great job _
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 2 . 1/26/2008
Nice twoshot!

Genmas so slut XD

Kisses from Argentina!
Krimie chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
So very lovely. I'd love to read more of this particular universe, but I suppose it's not possible without taking something from it. Oh well. One can hope.
ChibiAliChan chapter 2 . 12/23/2007