Reviews for An Adventure of Another Kind
tin-a-holic chapter 15 . 10/3/2014
I have to say I'm a little surprised at the ending ;p it's a little more cheerful than 'love through darkness' or what about know' Loved it thanks for sharing.
tin-a-holic chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
Can I just say... Billy.. Yummy
tin-a-holic chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
I really am liking this story..a lot
tin-a-holic chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Okay I forgot to mention this before but I really love the bratty Az you have come up with. It fits. Not completely adjusted, still indigent to have all of this to happen to her, still hurt, why not be a little brat. I really really like it, and now she is so trying to pick up Cain; priceless.
Elliesmeow chapter 15 . 2/12/2008
Aww.. sweet. Glad that DG will have Cain there with her to make her feel at home in the OZ.

-Ellie
Janey Aurora chapter 15 . 1/10/2008
I liked how it was so funny at the beginning. I was kinda disappointed that it wasn't still humorous, but I can see why. You created a marvellous ending and there's a sequel! YES!
PlayKate chapter 15 . 1/8/2008
I started cursing you for such an abrupt ending before reading the italics at the end. I curse you no more. Instead, I thank you for a great read and welcome your next creation!
Gamine Madcap chapter 15 . 1/8/2008
Aw...well, congrats on finishing the story. That's a feat I've yet to accomplish, unless you count my one-shots. Keep up the great work!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 15 . 1/8/2008
That was great of course they will be wed what other ending was there but when he left made me worry a bit. Loved it.

Maria
MoonRose91 chapter 15 . 1/8/2008
Aw! I love this and I will read the sequel.
Caitiri chapter 15 . 1/8/2008
Yay! Does a happy dance for the chance of a sequel!
jcap1526 chapter 15 . 1/8/2008
Lovely ending . Worried me there for a moment, that DG and C wouldn't stick together! Can't wait for the sequel...and there it is! Can't wait to read more!
MoonRose91 chapter 14 . 1/3/2008
What happens, what happens what happens *repeats for awhile till smacked upside the head* Update soon please!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 14 . 1/3/2008
Loved the chapter so sad a goodbye but hey a future that is all that amtters together her and cain.

Maria