Reviews for Candy Canes
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I loved it! youre such a great writer!please write more! :-)
LawliLover chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Hahaha! Hilarious and heartwarming - a pure delight, one that could be called "eye-candy" in a word or two - though the creator(s) of the term probably didn't mean it that way (you use your eyes to read, thus the "eye-candy" muse). I caught the OOCness - the following, if I have caught all (notify me if I missed one or got one wrong and I'll try not to be childishly infuriated at myself): L is not ignorant enough to not catch gist of Light's intentions when he presented him with the gift, no matter how wrong he was; he has a mind complicated enough to understand them, no matter how incorrect the origins Light attempted to base the gift on. Not even the temptation of sweets can obstruct his clear thinking and cause him to err; if anything, they merely egg him on. Another OOC factor: "He was so perfect in every way" is stereotypical of Light's behavior. Though he is conceited, he does not strive or even wish in the slightest to be "perfect in every way"; he merely is naturally perfect (not of my opinion but of implications made by Death Note).

Please do not take offense when I voice these deviations from the original characteristics of mentioned characters; I acknowledge your warning, i simply find it a sort of a challenge to find... Unusual characteristics in your works, though usually these characteristics I look for are mistakes and not said deviations.

Additional Note: I am extremely fascinated and appreciative of how you insist to keep characters within characteristic, and if you don't, you give warning. Other people with lower regard for the reader's expectations in a fanfic do not do as you have done in your stories (no offense intended towards those with said low regard); even when your fanfics stray from the original plot of a story, you manage to "keep it real[istic]" by keeping the characters' characteristics. Remarkably thoughtful and worthy of acknowledment. Keep up the good work!
Ks chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
lol, this is wonderful )
MysticValkyrie chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
For one so smart, he can be quite stupid, eh? lol, I enjoyed reading this and I look forward to reading your other fics.

-LadySorrow
DragonShine chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Poor L being deprived of sweets...
Sarahfreak chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
It's good to see L get it for beng a smartass...really liked this because it flowed really well and portrayed well...Loved it!
Mens Mentis chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
ROFL!

That was frickin hilarious!
blissified chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
I had a good laugh haha nothing like a little OOC to make the xmas spirit high. Keep up the good work. Cheers :)
Violet Velvetine chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Honestly, this was nothing short of adorable X3

I love how L royally screwed himself over with his intellect, great read.
AikiaJuniper chapter 1 . 12/13/2007