Reviews for Want
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
... *blinks a few times and wipes the drool from my chin* note to self, write a Harry-with-a-motorbike story...
Barrie chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! That's adorable! xx
lovelydrarrylover chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
That is the cutest, creepiest thing ever.
CarsonLuke chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Great fic! I loved it!
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
So cute! Love it.
MaiaAlcippe chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
They're so cute when they both confess about sleeping with the other's shirt! The beginning felt awkwardly composed, but, as always, the story was lovely.
let's get laid chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
this was super insulting to Draco ;_;
but i guess it's okay since Harry liked him all along.
nothing more needs to be said.
xD
Mieke chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
This was the 'okay, one more story then'.
Usually your Draco's are dominant, making me believe that was how it should be. But this worked too. It was cute and hot and different and very well-written.
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Okay, this was really cute.
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Aww! So sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
So. Freaking. Adorable.
Honestly, I have you to thank for my OTP. Your fics made me fall in love with Draco, and Drarry.
Now, I usually prefer a sub Harry, but this was an interesting take, and extraordinarily well written, as all of your fics are.
Wonderful job, as always!
Venus914 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
It's kind of sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Arg! Too short!

This would have made for an incredible 11/10 story if it were just a bit more detailed story-wise, or what they were thinking, etc.

I give it a 10/10 though. P
TearsThatGlitter chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Loved the original plot once again. Was so cute that Harry rebuked Draco because he wanted a real relationship with him. Pure fluff, which is like my own form of crack. *glomps* Righto off to the next story!
LadyStiff chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Harry was just too adorable in this one. And the vision of him leaning against that motor bike sent girlish squeeks to my hunk'o'meter. It hit a 10/10 me thinks.