Reviews for Fall in Love
binderya22 chapter 28 . 4/24
update soon... still waiting you know :P
Tianabluerose chapter 28 . 12/22/2014
Hey its been three years , when will you update.
Black-Dragons-Feather chapter 28 . 12/6/2014
loving the story hoping to see more of it
Tanoshii Shurui chapter 28 . 8/4/2014
You have got to update. Please oh please update. This story is soooo unique and just keeps cracking me up. It leaves. This giddy feeling and I really want to finish it.
SayonaraKuroi chapter 28 . 5/13/2014
Please continue!
Bursting Blaze chapter 28 . 4/30/2014
I laughed so hard, I had to go pee, when Kagome forced Sesshomaru to eat her mother's cooking!
SilverInu93 chapter 28 . 3/28/2014
ok im laughing at this story
Damenri Laurner chapter 28 . 3/7/2014
I love it
crystal chapter 27 . 1/21/2014
WHAT!
kagome is in middle school I thought she was I high school
Jan chapter 28 . 1/8/2014
The story is good but on chapter 28 I justwant to point out that the banter back and forth that you did really,really distracts the flow of the story because of the lenght of it. Your story does not need it to be that does not make it cute or anything instead it comes close to looks like a filler that really does not belong,it the dead air on your story.i recommend you get a beta for your story.
Arysen chapter 28 . 12/17/2013
Oh no, there is no "next" button. I love your story. Please please finish it. Love to see how it ends.
Golden goddess chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY!
SonnyRose chapter 28 . 7/9/2013
Omg, i want to know how it ends...please finish it *puppy eyes*
luversblues chapter 28 . 6/29/2013
oh my gosh this story needs to be continue! i have to admit i hate some part but im curious to see what happen when she gives birth! They've finally start to come to their feelings too!
GoldenIce chapter 28 . 6/23/2013
AWESOME! This is by far the best Sessh/Kag fanfic I have ever read? PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I really want to know what happens next! Great work!