Reviews for I Want You To Want Me
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
kinda cool dude!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
I really like your style! it's super refreshing. and i love this sasuke too. the ending wasn't my favorite- it seemed too quick- but maybe i just didn't want it to end. great job on this!
Suicide Emo chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
That was hot. :)
MadOkA21 chapter 2 . 5/22/2011

I loved the chapter! How Naruto wants to find a girlfriend to forget Sasuke, how Sasuke gets angry seeing Hinata and how they finally make love on the carpet... whoua. Really, that was great! Especially when Sasuke is so jealous than he can't control himself. I think he was about to confess to Naruto when Hinata arrives in the kitchen.

It's sad when Sasuke says he loves him, that was... kind of moving.

And Kushina was so cute telling she will keep their secret. I love the tenderness at the end of the chapter!

Thank you for the story!
MadOkA21 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Hey! Okay, I'm reading another of your story instead of reading the New York Times for my so close exams. Never mind.

I can't help but notice that you love stories in which Sasuke and Naruto are step-brother. Well, it doesn't bother me because I think I like it too

The fact Sasuke is older than Naruto is interesting. He seems more mature, he knows more about things like -well, let's say it- sex and girls. It makes me laugh to read that "they consider it healthy to have needs or something". I don't want to bore you, but I read that if a man has a lot of sexual relations, it is good for their prostate XD Anyway...

I liked when they acted just like brothers, when Sasuke helps Naruto with math and when they simply talk. But... their relation is kind of twisty, again.

Good chapter!
AnimeFreak1306 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
OMG This story is awesome

but for some reason i dont

like the fact that the mom

found out. -
monel.bed chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
another hot story with semi incest, me likes this type :D
Teaffers chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
LOLZ! i love this story its hilarious!
Cedevita chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
The first story I read, I love it

Naruto is in love with his brother, and his brother is in love with him XD too perfect!

I like it, I don't know why. Maybe it's just the idea of two brothers having such a forbidden relationship... or the fact their mother doesn't care, or their father is stupid enough not to notice. I really don't know... Maybe because it's so wrong it became so right.
Orangejiuce chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
. . I LOVED it! It was really really nice~ Keep writing more *squeal XD*
allsecrets2 chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
I have an only thing to say. I LOVE YOU! You're stories are amazing! I love them all! At most they with Saske and Naruto as Stepbrothers! write more! KissKiss
Kit-Kitsune chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
-dies from blood lose but gets revived- I absolutely love this! It's so cute!
purvy sage chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
Haah! I found a story of yours that I have not read yet! Love it! It's like reaching into the pocket of your jeans and coming up with a mystery $20 that you had forgotten all about! LOL

Great fic... I do like the brotherly love thing... gotta say. XD

This whole fic makes me think that the parents are very open sexually... swingers maybe (even though Dad's a homophobe)... hm... and mom... never flinching at what she discovers. Interesting...

Have you ever considered writing another story and do it from the parent's perspective? i'd bet you could put some interesting things in there... LOL

purvy sage
amandee chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Hey there!

I've just started reading your story and I'm just a couple paragraphs in. So far so good! Your spelling seems to be GREAT but there is one little thing... conjunctions! You have no conjunctions. Ie/ I'm, it's, I've, haven't, didn't, won't, can't. Conjunctions (forming two words together to create a shorter, more effecient word) is what makes most stories come to life. In your writing things seem a bit stilted and formal (it reads a little rocky) because it lacks conjunctions. Most people don't talk without conjunctions (I've actually only read a couple books where people didn't speak without them, which was in Interview With a Vampire by Anne Rice and thems vampires were a tad bit looney if ya know what I mean...)so it's much more realistic to have them in dialogue and especially if you're going to have your story being told from a first person point of view.

I hope I helped a little, those are just my words of advice!
Nayeli chapter 2 . 4/16/2008
aww, i loved this chapter too, it was really good and i just have to tell you i love your writing style, fantastic work!:)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »