Reviews for Severus Snape, Headmaster
MuggleCreator chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Hooray! Keep it up.
wokanshutaiduo chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
i really like this story! will you be updating? please do! i'll add to alerts just in case :P
FourthHallow chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
*kneeling*

I'm begging you to continue with this story! It's GREAT! Severus Snape 3

*apparates*
MoonlitInuko chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
Lovely cliffhanger, seeing as it only makes me want to read more. I must say this is an interesting development... how will Snape explain himself considering this was never really meant to happen?

By the way I loved the story description, seeing as it really kind of sets this scenario up, showing how it is not only Harry who is extraordinary without really thinking such of himself... since lord knows Snape has a pretty low opinion of himself.

Update as soon as you can! I hope you haven't lost interest in this...
Taladarkiejj chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
Hmm, I really like this story. It's good. Please continue soon!
ilovesevviekins3811 chapter 4 . 9/11/2009
I LOVE this chapter! My favorite one really keep it up!
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
This is a big departure from canon, as it was clear that Minerva still believed Snape guilty of murder when she tried to kill him in DH. (and as for getting help from Portrait!Albus, allow me my doubts; I suspect Snape got orders, not assistance).

But I loved the scene with Dobby!
saiyanwizard chapter 4 . 7/14/2009
Oh, I like this! It deters ever so slightly from the book, but not so much as to ruin the plot. I hope you will continue with your fic, and I look forward to the next update!

Aloha from Hawaii!

Steph
MopCat chapter 3 . 7/11/2009
*grins* the last line made me laugh.
MopCat chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
Beautiful. Especially Snape's thoughts on Luna. They were perfect.
MopCat chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Wow. Honestly. Wow. Between this and listening to Jeff Buckley no stop, i'm in tears. And it's only the first chapter.

Honestly, amazing.
suchrandomness chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
I like it! This should have happened, in the books. JKR was mean for letting everyone believe that snape was a traitor, should have at least one person know! Continue please
Dormantness chapter 4 . 6/24/2009
I wish that this had actually happenned in canon! Good writing so far. please update soon!
MopCat chapter 4 . 11/13/2008
Love it.
OSuzanne chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
An interesting take on the seventh book. I like it fairly well so far.