Reviews for I love you not
BettyBoo16 chapter 1 . 4/12
I loved every
Itachi's little Weaselette chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Thanks for the read!
xX-SoulRelease-Xx chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Wow, just wow. That was freaking amazing. Best Yaoi I've ever read. [Insert nosebleed]
-CTG
Fawkespryde chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
he always need to get the last word in...damn wesker why are you so evil..so crazy...so damn hot XD i love this story, you know what im going to do with it? its going riiiight in my favs ;D
safira chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
fucking love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
wow i really enjoyed it! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This was a good story
JuxtaposedAlbatross chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
-drools- That was pretty goddamn hot. I think you did a good job of pitting their personalities together and maintaining tension...it's hard to do so in a one-shot, but you've done it. Great job! ;)
Polariss chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Great fic! You did an excellent work _
Wesker Chick chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Loooooove it! One of the best yaoi I've read in a looong time.
aleatoire726 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Oh... my hot damn. :O FAVE!
tobi the blarg monster chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
:o this story makes me very happy. i 3's it
K.Henderson chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
...I know he said "I love you not" but I get the strong feeling that he does, in his own way he does love him. I really enjoyed the story, of course it wasn't actually for the yaoi that I read it (since I didn't look at the rating) but it added to the feeling of the story. It set everything into stone, making love with Captain Wesker and not the monster and traitor he had become, it was a way for Chris to finally have who he really wanted. And Wesker dominating Chris only to really be the one who was dominated (in a way).

Or maybe I'm reading way too much into it. I don't know.
Purple Pallbearer chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
That was awsome! You stayed to the characters personalities so well! More stories like this should be writen. You are like totally my HERO!
Britt601 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
The title is very befitting to the story you wrote. This story had me sucked in through and through. In the end, that does seem like something Wesker would do; just take what he wants and leave. Good job.