Reviews for That's What I Want For Christmas
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Love it, love it, love it, love it! Did i say i love it?! Very cute and something i wish would happen
Harleyzgirl chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Really liked part 2, too. Poor Emily was so baffled, lol.
Journey necklace vs pants, a good thing their hearts were so invested as well. Sweet little fic.
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Sniffle..simply perfect. It may be March, but I thoroughly enjoyed this sweet little fic. Derek's Christmas gift wish list was spot on.
onetreefan chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
awww good moment
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
aw, that was so sweet.

and this line was funny:

You know, this really makes the pair of pants I bought you seem kind of inappropriate."
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Wonderful! So romantic!
csimesser1 chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
that was great loved it
4kitty101 chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
Loved it!
NightStar28 chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
Cool, I was a bit thrown at first, before I figured out that the two chapters were seperate stories, but that was fogotten as I melted into a pile of goo from sweetness overload.
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Nice! I love this pairing so much. :)
Poisonchik88 chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
Ugh... Both of them were bloody amazing .. It so hard to choose.. No wonder you couldn't do it.. I'm sticking with both . You can't choose between Perfection !

I'm in awe...

Derek’s silence surprised Penelope until she decided he was actually taking her request seriously. That was until he answered.

“Love me.”

“Excuse me?”

“Love me, baby girl. Say you love me.”

Best line.. I have ever read from any fandom ever ! It was so perfect.. yet so simple and just stunning !

Anyway a simply stunning one shot... 20/10 ;)

D.
nonhalema chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
Love the first one a bit better...both are good writing though
dayana82 chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
*squeeing, bouncing, grinning like mad*

Now I know why you couldn't decide which one you liked better. These stories where both so great! Hilarious!

And Derek's talk to Prentiss... ROFL
dayana82 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Okay, I already LOVED the first story. Off to read the second now...
deal4321 chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
I'm still smilin after readin this one. So glad you shared them both with us. :-D

Hope you write some more Morgan/Garcia stories for us, please.