Reviews for Take Your Time
Cute Kirby chapter 9 . 4/18
Keep the rant. It's important for Glocia's character development. (And Noriko's, in a subtler way.)
manna win-chest-er chapter 3 . 2/26
PyroLeo chapter 14 . 2/24
Hi, I just want to say that your fic is superb! We really need more kanata kara fanfic out there but I doubt they could get to your level. You arranged the problems like how the author does with her multi-country issues in the manga.

Plus you brought thr fam to the Kanata Kara world! That is so awesome! I love how you portray each of them and even more on how both Norikp and Izark react to their presence.

I do hope you would continue the story until the end. I look forward to more chapters.
The Shining Sage chapter 14 . 2/5
Amazing story! I look forward to the next update.
Luc16 chapter 14 . 1/11
I like that Ashre's talking more! It's nice to see her open up. I love the beginning too with Noriko and her brother! That was my favorite :) Well done!
Ellipsis0917 chapter 13 . 10/17/2016
Your wording is awesome, and the interactions between characters and portrayal of the characters is great as well. The beginning seemed to go a little slow, but setting the stage is a prerequisite to a great story.
All in all, I think this story is very well written and I can't wait to see more!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/14/2016
Thank you so much for updating! Yeah check all the time hoping for a new chapter
Inuyasha-loves-Hanyou-Kagome chapter 13 . 9/6/2016
Yes! Thank you for updating this story.
Luc16 chapter 13 . 9/4/2016
Aw they are so cute! I love Ozark and Noriko :3 and Akane and Teens sound like they'll be good friends too! Glad to see you updated and great chapter! Can't wait for more! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
I've been following this for a long time, please update when you can. I hope you haven't forgotten this wonderfull jem of a story.
Manga-Girl3719 chapter 12 . 10/18/2015
Okay...what the heck? This is confusing?
But regardless! So HAPPY ANOTHER CHAPTER CAME OUT! Please keep writing! You have our support! :)
WhiteDogwood chapter 12 . 6/16/2015
Oh so happy to find a wonderfully written From Far Away Fan-fiction! Please, Please. Please continue this story! I'll wait years for the ending, as long as you post at least once a year! (hopeless I am, yes I know) Would definitely like to see to what extent Noriko's and Izark's relationship have progressed.
ninufaa chapter 12 . 7/6/2014
I am so so very glad you updated!

When I first came upon this jewel of fanfiction, I was sad and very sorry that you hadn't updated in such a long time. Eventually I was resigned to thinking that this would be yet another beautiful story that would be left unfinished, like so many good stories are...
And then there was the new chapter!
Thank you so much for coming back to this, and i hope you know you will have my full support on your remarkable comeback!
thankyousomuch chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Seriously, thank you so much for creating this amazing work of art. I read it , re- read it, and did so again. Also, thank you so much for updating! I can't wait for the next chapter! You are definitely inspiring me to create my own fan fiction for Kanata kara as well :) Thank you Thank you Thank you!
Luc16 chapter 12 . 6/4/2014
This is really interesting! I love the braids and izark and noriko's reactions :) I lovd them! I can"t wait to read what happens next! Update soon please :)