Reviews for Take Your Time
I really love this FanFiction, and I'm so very glad that you had this wonderful idea and decided to share it with all of us too. I check back in frequently to see if it's updated and my heat soars when I see that a new chapter is available, however it drops when I see that there aren't any new updates. Even so, i understand completely that life gets busy and that updates may be few and far between, (I am still so incredibly thankful that you haven't forgot about us and still update this wonderful story!) but i have re-read this piece over and over again... and I am so ecstatic to read what you post next! Thank you again for having created this! It really means so much to me.
RyuuNoOkaasan chapter 15 . 7/16
Very nicely written. The number of characters does feel almost out of hand, lol. (Really, Hikawa-san's fault.) I like where you are leading with Ashre. I wasn't too sure about bringing Noriko's family in, and I'm still holding out judgement for now on that. (If you brought them in just because you wanted them, you shouldn't have. But I do like that Agol's smitten with the aunt. That is just too funs!) I can see this story taking you many years to tell us...and to have made everyone wait for two years before... It's too good to let it languish, really, IMO. Was glad to find it.
Amy chapter 15 . 5/9
Well written,imaginative,and informative
Amy chapter 14 . 5/9
I love how engaging and educational your chapters are. I genuinely live some days to re read this work.
I really love this fanfiction! I check all the time to see if there is a new chapter. Thank you so much for having made this.
Cute Kirby chapter 9 . 4/18
Keep the rant. It's important for Glocia's character development. (And Noriko's, in a subtler way.)
manna win-chest-er chapter 3 . 2/26
PyroLeo chapter 14 . 2/24
Hi, I just want to say that your fic is superb! We really need more kanata kara fanfic out there but I doubt they could get to your level. You arranged the problems like how the author does with her multi-country issues in the manga.

Plus you brought thr fam to the Kanata Kara world! That is so awesome! I love how you portray each of them and even more on how both Norikp and Izark react to their presence.

I do hope you would continue the story until the end. I look forward to more chapters.
The Shining Sage chapter 14 . 2/5
Amazing story! I look forward to the next update.
Luc16 chapter 14 . 1/11
I like that Ashre's talking more! It's nice to see her open up. I love the beginning too with Noriko and her brother! That was my favorite :) Well done!
Ellipsis0917 chapter 13 . 10/17/2016
Your wording is awesome, and the interactions between characters and portrayal of the characters is great as well. The beginning seemed to go a little slow, but setting the stage is a prerequisite to a great story.
All in all, I think this story is very well written and I can't wait to see more!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/14/2016
Thank you so much for updating! Yeah check all the time hoping for a new chapter
Inuyasha-loves-Hanyou-Kagome chapter 13 . 9/6/2016
Yes! Thank you for updating this story.
Luc16 chapter 13 . 9/4/2016
Aw they are so cute! I love Ozark and Noriko :3 and Akane and Teens sound like they'll be good friends too! Glad to see you updated and great chapter! Can't wait for more! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
I've been following this for a long time, please update when you can. I hope you haven't forgotten this wonderfull jem of a story.