Reviews for Hero
GGRox07 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Aw! So cute! Nice one-shot! ]
gilmoreintraining chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
good story so far update soon i am quite enjoying this take on how they got together
toofunny2 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Ah I liked it! It was so cute, and perfect. I love angry Luke. Great job!
The Mrs.Ventimiglia chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Wow... just... wow. This was amazing and the ending was very shocking. He just... kissed her. I nearly fell out of my chair. I was just as surprised a Lorelai. I just loved the whole concept. I've always wondered what if Luke had come over instead of Emily in this eppi, but I, unlike you, lack the creativity to write such amazing one-shots like this. I loved how Luke was the one handling Rory even while Lorelai was asleep. Very father-like. And then to see him beat up Dean, oh I just love over-protective Luke. Luke's my hero, too. This whole fic was awesome and I loved it! Keep up the great work, Java, you're amazing.
LiveinLivingColor chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
That was so adorable, and very in character, plus I loved the Proclaimers song reference!
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
aw that was awesome...i loved it! and i loved the line about exercising...was that on the show or was it yours? ...it was so funny!
allycat1186 chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Amazing story!
BFD chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Great story, I hope you write more.
toots chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
please just one more chapter? this was really good, i want to know what happends next and i lack the creativity to come up with it on my own!
JavaForever chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I have new-found joy in writing reviews! Very sweet; lot's of good jokes! Although I did like the mother/daughter bonding in the show before it was ruined. The very last part was the best of the story.
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
This is the best Christmas present ever! Well... maybe not the best, but pretty damn close. I loved every word of it, especially the ending! Fantabulous job!
glo1196 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
awesome as usual, and I know you said one shot...but man I would love to know what came next!
Melissa Larkin chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
What a sweet story! I especially loved the ending: Luke Danes was her hero. :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
where's the freakin makin out i want to see some naughty things happen in season 1 & not wait for 3 years
Disneygrl2 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I know you said it in the author's note but seriously you definitely should continue this story! i loved it! totally spontaneous of Luke to just kiss Lorelai like that, but i loved it. and allowing her to sleep on his lap... so sweet! AWESOME JOB!