Reviews for Fighting This Together
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 16 . 2/16/2009
Great story
live-in-dreamland1 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
this story was so so so so good! i read the one before this and now this one. They were awesome!
LuciaAyala23 chapter 16 . 3/27/2008
aw such a sweet end! I loved this story
heyam chapter 16 . 3/26/2008
such a great story
pink.hot.chocolate chapter 16 . 3/17/2008
this was an amazaing story. im so sad its over!
maya2 chapter 16 . 3/16/2008
Nice conclusion. I like how you addressed Gabriella's trauma at least enough to know that she acknowledged it and had some thoughts concerning what happened. It felt a little more natural that way, and you gave Troy a great response as well as the opportunity to take the focus off him for a moment or two. I really enjoyed your story. Keep writing. Brava!
I can see colors chapter 16 . 3/15/2008
awe. I loved the endding! 8)
shinee4evaaaaluvv chapter 16 . 3/15/2008
that was a great ending! but i am also sad to see it end! this is such a good story... well i hope u write other stories soon!
BlackBeauty613 chapter 16 . 3/15/2008
aww i loved that story! great job :)

~Rachel :)
2pinkstar and 7blackberry chapter 16 . 3/15/2008
OMG great story and love this chapter it was really cute i can't wait for u to update other stories and make new stories as well

PEACE OUT

2pinkstar and blackberry
zanessatroyella4evr620 chapter 16 . 3/15/2008
I don't want it to end :(
pink.hot.chocolate chapter 15 . 3/6/2008
this chapter was really sweet
othhsmfan chapter 15 . 3/5/2008
aw good job!

i hope you have at least one more chapter though!:)
maya2 chapter 15 . 3/4/2008
Cute chapter. I'm glad Troy was able to reunite with his friends. I wasn't sure if this was the last one or not, but I wondered about Gabriella. I mean, something pretty traumatic happened to her too and perhaps the validity of it hasn't quite hit her yet. It's just something to think about. If this was the final chapter, Brava. If not, I look forward to the conclusion.
LuciaAyala23 chapter 15 . 3/4/2008