Reviews for Bewildered
rayj829 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Aww poor Chuck! At least Nate isn't as pissed as he was in canon and is even willing to "make it right" for C&B.

Wish there was a sequel - would love to see what happens next!
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
I haven't read this one!

OMG, you really do write Nate so well. I love it.

He knew. aw, Natie. You are smarter than we all think. aww! lol.

Of course he WOULD run into Carter. I love it. I want Carter to return!

PHONE! The texts..she would SO keep them because she likes to look at his dirty talk. ;) And then the call. ECK! I wanted to cry.

OMG, BN. I love Nate. Yes has every right to be mad at B. She slept with his best friend and didn't seem to pay attention to the guy's feelings. And went back to Nate because of her fairy tales. *snifs* I'm glad he's gonna go find him and try to fix their friendship. CN own!

This was so good, Sharon!
CarlyB10 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
I love this so much that I can not fully discribe my love using words. Your writting is incredible! And the story line...
DevilishGoddess chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Most fan fiction authors seem to forget that Nate understands and cares for Chuck.

Congratulations on finding that balance in one of your stories.
campbti chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
ok, so that is the first time I've ever actually liked Nate. Though I can't believe the character is really that clued in, nor that he cares that much about anyone else. But it would be nice. I went back to read some of your other stuff and really you are very good. You capture the dialog so well (a personal weakness for me) and you bring the funny. Loved the part where Nate is piecing it together with the Serena analogy. U woo hoo go Nate!
Mrs. Bass chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
WOW ... I hope that Nate actually sees the whole Blair and Chuck thing this way. Great story .. please update soon!
SavannahLynnXoXo chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
is nate *supporting* the thing between blair and chuck?

well i loved it regardless

xoxo

~BellaRose
L.Lockheart chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
one of the BEST PRE 1x13 ONE SHOTS EVER!

I love it. and I love your drunk chuck.
GracefullyClumsy09 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
You're trying to kill me, aren't you?

A one-shot?

No no no, I don't care how many stories you have- MAKE THIS LONGER.

lol jk, do what you want. But I was sad to find it ended so quickly.

I do like how Nate wasn't mad at Chuck, if only that happened in real life lol
BlondeChick2009 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
That's it? NO it can't be it! This is how I wish things would have happened! Nate not at all angry with Chuck! Ahh, but now...I'll have to make it up myself won't I?

Would a sequel oneshot be a possibility? I'm just scrounging for a possible happy ending lol!

But still awesome :)
Claria chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
An interesting twist to the usual CB storyline. A Nate POV...different, but you managed to pull it off perfectly. And making him forgiving after all this backstabbing. Loved it! I so wish that this was a two-shot.

~Claria~
darkangel1910 chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
This is cute. I like that it's from Nate's POV.
Donuts304 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Could you make a second chapter? It would be cool. Update soon!
B chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
you serioulsy cannot have this be a oneshot! i mean its much too ..., ya know? it NEEDS to be finished, please!
forbrighterdays chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
ahh! i loved it!

please make a second chapter. or like an epilouge. or something!

i have to know what happens!

but it was really really good :)