Reviews for Of Grief and Guilt
noname32 chapter 13 . 12/22/2007
gOOD jOB I Liked it alot please update soon!
poisonivykiss chapter 13 . 12/22/2007
My heart just stopped when I thought Sammy was going to shoot himself :(.

But he didn't, SO WOOHOO, awesome fic
ziggy.uk chapter 13 . 12/22/2007
Great final chapter and ending. You filled the gap between the Pilot and Wenidgo perfectly. Loved how you wrote the thought processes going through Sam's head when he saw the Taurus and then the family picture!

Great story, loved it, thanks!
Tater-K chapter 13 . 12/22/2007
loved it! i'm very in love with this story it made me cry!
Enkidu07 chapter 13 . 12/22/2007
Hm. So sad that it is over. I guess I wanted it to go on forever. You have done a great job with this story and if I had friends with my supernatural fetish I would def pass it on... Oh well, now that it is finished, I can go read the whole thing together. I love how you showed Sam's thought process in the bathroom. Brings it right around to where he is in the next episode - super intent on finding his father.
Tater-K chapter 12 . 12/21/2007
loved it
friendly chapter 13 . 12/21/2007
great job.. that was really good...
Enkidu07 chapter 12 . 12/21/2007
Wow, I think you are an amazing writer! "The moment the Moores were in the limo and out of sight and Sam was safely tucked away within the confines of the Impala, his brother sighed a deep bone weary sigh and went limp in the seat. If his knees hadn’t been up against the dash holding him up, he would have probably poured on down onto the floorboard like a pool of putty." Holy moly that really captures the emotion of the moment. I am so impressed. I am really enjoying this story despite it's sad topic. The characters are so true to form that I feel like I am getting a behind the scenes peak of the days following the pilot. AMAZING!
gidgetgal9 chapter 12 . 12/21/2007
Wow- can I just say Wow! This was so wonderfully written in Dean's point of view. We were outsiders watching this through Dean's eyes, and it was so painful to watch. You did such a wonderful joby with this chapter. I look forward to the next.
poisonivykiss chapter 12 . 12/21/2007
Wow, you really do update fast dang!

This totally cheered me up , I just found out some bad news and yeah, this cheered me up loads.

Great,once again,update!
ziggy.uk chapter 12 . 12/21/2007
Good that the funeral is now over and Sam doesn't have to face all those people and their platitudes! He's still far from okay and can't keep up the mask forever though.

Poor Dean too, still at a loss at just how to reach his brother. Perhaps getting out of town will help.
poisonivykiss chapter 11 . 12/21/2007
Awh, good to see Sammy being himself once again.

But that poor baby, the tears and everything. I just feel like hugging him and never letting go.

Wonderful chapter, you update really quickly too :).More?
Enkidu07 chapter 11 . 12/20/2007
Such a good big brother! So good to see Sam pulling it together a little bit and Dean there to support him. Loving this story AND the awesomely quick updates!
gidgetgal9 chapter 11 . 12/20/2007
I'm so glad Sam has Dean, and your story shows exactly how important that relationship is especially at a time like this. Dean is Sam's rock. You also show how grief throws us on autopilot, and we all need a guidance system - Dean being Sam's! Great chapter- look forward to the next!
ziggy.uk chapter 11 . 12/20/2007
Totally understandable the thoughts running through Sam's head when he can't sleep. Guilt because of Jess and his Mum dying and wondering if Dean will be next and if his Dad's disappearance has something to do with him too!

At least he actually managed to eat something solid this time and good old big brother getting the directions to the funeral!
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »