Reviews for Of Grief and Guilt
poisonivykiss chapter 10 . 12/19/2007
Good to know that Sammy's back to himself now...

But we'll just have to wait eh?

Ooh, I love big bro Dean :D.

Awesome, more please?
noname32 chapter 10 . 12/19/2007
Oh wow. i love seeing dean big and procective. Good job i really like it!
sendintheclowns chapter 10 . 12/19/2007
You convey so much emotion with a minimum of words:

“Sammy?” Dean jumped over the hood of the car, blind panic telling him his brother had vanished just like their Dad.

It's such a fascinating read. Thanks for sharing it. chapter 10 . 12/19/2007
Wow, just found this story and it is amazing, so well written and totally believable! Sorry to be lazy and review all 10 chapters in one hit but it is late here!

You have written Sam brilliantly, just how I imagined he would react to Jess' death, trying to cope with the guilt he feels at his nightmares that have now come true, whilst desperately trying to hold it together but slowly and silently falling apart at the seems at the loss of the love of his life.

You have got Dean spot on too, wanting to help his brother but because of the years apart not wanting to crowd his space and not totally sure what comfort Sam will accept and not wanting to get rejected himself.

Sam's reaction to the gathering of Jess' friends was totally understandable and also at the funeral place. So heartbreaking his confession to Jess' coffin and the unavoidable tears.

Loved how you had Dean wait for him and then force Sam to eat something as collapsing at the funeral was not an option. And ending chapter 10 with the traditional "jerk", "bitch" comments proved that the food had at least done some good and that with time and Dean's help Sam would eventually start to get through everything.

A fantastic story so far!
Tater-K chapter 10 . 12/19/2007
loved it !
gidgetgal9 chapter 10 . 12/19/2007
Good to see big brother take care of Sam! We all know that that is what will get Sam through this! Great chapter- can't wait to read more!
Enkidu07 chapter 10 . 12/19/2007
"The one thing he knew for sure was there was no way he was going to leave his brother to make his way back to the motel on his own - especially not in his current state." YAY! I knew I knew my Dean. No way he would leave his brother to flounder alone. This was a great chapter. I especially love how Dean is so gruff in his tone but so gentle in his actions. Makes me all giddy inside.
poisonivykiss chapter 9 . 12/18/2007
Awh,this chapter,especially the last part,made me tear have such a fabulous story going on right here. More please? :D.
noname32 chapter 9 . 12/18/2007
good job
Tater-K chapter 9 . 12/18/2007
damn here comes the tears. youre a really great writer only some people on here can bring me to tears! great job with this story!
Enkidu07 chapter 9 . 12/18/2007
Wow. Great job with this story. So draining, it must kill you to write it! I am picturing Dean right outside waiting in the car... waiting for as long as Sam needs. We'll see what happens!
gidgetgal9 chapter 9 . 12/18/2007
What a painful heart wrenching chapter! I could so feel Sam's pain, this whole chapter was so well written- so real! Great work!
noname32 chapter 8 . 12/17/2007
aww so sad...good 2 see dean take sams soon.
Enkidu07 chapter 8 . 12/17/2007
Wow, this story is so intense. I think you are doing a fantastic job writing both of the brothers. So true to character. As I read, it is filling in little gaps from season 1, epi 1. Great job. I hope this isn't the end!
gidgetgal9 chapter 8 . 12/17/2007
Wow, Jess's death is so sad and real in this chapter. Poor Sam!
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »