Reviews for Of Grief and Guilt
Tater-K chapter 8 . 12/17/2007
Loved It! everytime I read this story a new batch of tears form in my eyes! Great job! cant wait for more!
Poaetpainter chapter 7 . 12/16/2007
aww. Great update
noname32 chapter 7 . 12/16/2007
good job. i like it alot, update soon. I think sam need to freak out break some stuff then just let it all out and Cry maybe dean should be there to help his bro cope. Update soon good job too!
Tater-K chapter 7 . 12/16/2007
loved it! Cant wait for more!
gidgetgal9 chapter 7 . 12/16/2007
Wow, another intense chapter. Poor Sam! I look forward to your next update.
friendly chapter 7 . 12/16/2007
great job.. can't wait for more
noname32 chapter 6 . 12/15/2007
Good Job i like it!
Poaetpainter chapter 6 . 12/15/2007
Aw Man! Such a sad chapter. Can't wait for more
poisonivykiss chapter 6 . 12/15/2007
This story makes me just want to hold Sammy so close, I love this.

More please :D.
Tater-K chapter 6 . 12/15/2007
loved it! poor sammy!
Tater-K chapter 5 . 12/15/2007
loved It!
gidgetgal9 chapter 6 . 12/15/2007
This part was so heartbreaking!

Gone were the half glazed eyes and the carved frown. Instead it was his little brother, looking like he had when he was eight, vulnerable, lost and frightened after a particularly nasty nightmare. Dean felt his chest grow tight. Tears glittered in Sammy’s eyes. “I…I miss her, Dean. I miss her so much!”

I look forward to the next part!
ROBINV chapter 6 . 12/15/2007
This is so unutterably sad! Poor Sam, trying to deal not just with the loss of Jess, but the guilt he feels over knowing she was going to die and not doing anything to stop it. I feel for Dean, too, who wanted his brother back in his life, but not THIS way. Angst all over the place, and you sure know how to write it! Excellent, as always! Love, Robin
sendintheclowns chapter 6 . 12/15/2007
I never thought I'd say this, but you're posting too fast. I'm begging you, please slow down. A chapter a day is about all I can usually handle.

Heartbreak #1: "Sam went wherever he led him, clutching his bags almost like security blankets. If one didn’t know him, they might think him mentally handicapped. Dean figured that in some ways he probably was at the moment. He just had to make sure it didn’t become permanent. He liked his brainy, nerdy brother just fine the way he was."

Heartbreak #2: "The dead look in his eyes as his brother glanced up made Dean wish he hadn’t. It was like an antithesis of all that was his brother. Always full of life, emotion, this new Sam was empty, dead, lifeless… Dean couldn’t stand to see him looking like that, so he was the one to look away this time."

And rounding out the win, place or show we have this: "Watching him knock it back as well, Dean had a flash of déjà vu. The attitude, the posture, even the dark subdued aura coming from his brother were uncannily like those of their father on those occasions when he was teetering on the edge of the abyss. This wasn’t good at all."

What did Dean think would happen when he encouraged Sam, seriously grieving, to partake of a depressant on an empty stomach? Not one of his better moves but it made for a beautiful read. Thank you.
sendintheclowns chapter 5 . 12/15/2007
You're breaking my heart here. Sam's realization that he hadn't married Jess so he wouldn't be involved in planning anything having to do with her from here on out was devastating. Brutal. And excellent work.

No histrionics from Sam. He's just quietly falling apart.
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »