Reviews for Remember to Forget
Pretty convenient that Bella was changed only to walk right into a family huh? I'm rolling my eyes!
TheWayTheFeatherFalls chapter 34 . 1/23/2017
Nope
this is NOT allowed

I AM SLOWLY DYING GIVE IT TO ME I NEED IT OMGGGGG
bhr chapter 13 . 8/6/2012
The rage... The evil.. It's diabolical! I love it! Lmao. Maye I'm feeling cooky or something.
bhr chapter 11 . 8/6/2012
Jasper.. Found his singer yes? Erm.. Lol well it was a whirlwind of sorts, but cool nonetheless.
bhr chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
I don't really know what to say.. But hope everything turns out well!
bhr chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
Ahh... The desensitizing process. I wonder how Jasper did it and has maintained it all these years.
bhr chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
Where do they live? Lol. Unless I missed that completely. My goodness. I need to look back to make sure lol.

Anyways, it'll probably cool that they'll all have wicked cool gold eyes
bhr chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
Oh hot damn. Hopefully Charlie finds something to uplift his spirits... I'm sad that she can't go to him.
bhr chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
I think.. I mean I know I'm a way it's wrong, but if I ever became a vampire, I'd drink from humans too. I mean, I'm pretty much damned to hell, and I don't think I'd have it in me to care who I'd eat, but I'd probably stay around prisons or something lol. No offense to the Cullens, but it's kind of lame lol.

That being said, I'm glad Bella saws the little girl and brought her home, although I don't think it would be ok to have a little girl as a friend. But I'm not the writer lol. I wonder what she'll do with her brothers though haha.
bhr chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
Fast paced, but I like it :)

Poor Bella. I really feel that she should open up to them sooner than later. It helps with the healing process.

The brothers meeting up with the Cullen's should be interesting though lol.

Aww... Daniel and Bella looking so alike makes me smile. And I have a brother named Daniel lol.

The powers are pretty cool too(:
bhr chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Yep, she's so Snow White.

I can't believe the guys did that. Boy bands of the ninties? Lol, I felt the same way as Bella when they roamed throughout my childhood, but kinda miss them for some reason now .

Bella's last statement makes me wonder of how Her family and the wolves are taking things so far.. And then the Cullens, I assume, will want to know what's up.
bhr chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Whoo! 7 dudes.. Oh my goodness it reminds me of snow white and the seven dwarves! Only it would be 7 vampires.. So Bella Swan and the 7 Vamps.. Meh, not really catchy.

I'm glad though that she wasn't saved by the Cullens.. I mean in a way I think Bella passing on would have been more justified, but it was nice that the guys changed her and all.
bhr chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Poor Bella... I can't believe they changed her! Well.. Maybe it's not them but I'm thinking it is them and yeah.. Lol
bhr chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Whoa! Lol. It was pretty fast paced, but I love it! But knowing that this is a New Moon AU, Bella probably doesn't share my enthusiasm..
kikichugirl chapter 34 . 4/13/2011
I love this story! Keep writing!
1,082 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »