Reviews for Oh Bother
Domino2 chapter 1 . 6/5
Ohhh, I wanted to read more :-/ I don't suppose you've considering making it into a two shot have you? ;-)
Sammii chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
You had me in stitches multiple times throughout this story... pleeeeease write more!
(Why am I reduced to begging? Oh yeh, because it's Jareth, and he's amazing, and this is amazing and I need more).
Ok, have a nice day! :)
GoldenGryphon chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
And a delightful story it is, too.

Thank you for this small glimpse into the horrors of being courted/harassed/embarrassed by The Goblin King - who has a very strange manner, though ultimately effective, of courtship.

Best thoughts.
Raining Daylight chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
How could you end it that way! It's a cliff hanger that will never, ever be resolved. Oh well, I suppose such is life. Other than that though, amazing fanfic.
nothingnothingtralala chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
I think I may have laughed out loud for the first time ever reading a fic about the goblin doing an impression of Karin. Heehee.
Truly Original chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I love this drabble... and the little Author's Note at the bottom.
an innocent bystander chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Please. If anyone objects to the word 'bugger' then they can go and read something else. Never bowdlerise your work, you're too good for that.
BlossomQuill chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Please add another chapter! Cat xx
BlossomQuill chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Please add another chapter! Cat xx
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Jareth is so bad ass! lol!
jackiemack916 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Loved it!
Skyrere chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
yay! I loves it!

However... I will not be Buggering anything... XD
Cupid's Jinx chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I read this after it was pwnd by Saoirse09 on FB - she and I both have a slight obsession with, how you put it, Jareth's 'tight-bedecked ass' (and what a nice one it is!).

And I am so glad she did pwn it! It's awesome, with a fairly distinct English air, which just makes it all the more enjoyable.

Adore it!

Sallafe K chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I'm buggering, I'm buggering...

Absolutely awesome.
Waifine chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Heh. Wonderful story. Also, "tight-bedecked ass" is the most accurate description of Jareth ever immortalized in type.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »