Reviews for Now No More
The Guilty Bystander chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I think that 'So now you stand alone' is an amazing saying when you have finally stripped someone of all allies and are moving in for the finish. Oh, you meant about the story? Very nice, it reminded me of what a trailer would be for a story. However, it was harder to get into with the knowledge that the rest wasn't really ever posted. But good all the same.

Sincerely and with my Deepest Respects,
-The Guilty Bystander
TranslucentWhisper chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
love it
Half-elf chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Very dark and emotional. (Can something be emotional with the character refusing to have emotions?) Anyways, very nicely done.
ravenslair chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
I think I would have liked to read the whole story that you were thinking of writing (sigh). I liked this, and I believe I will be thinking about this for some time to come. It is good to hear from you, I really miss you when your not updating (smiles). Thanks, as always...Gerry
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
ToT angsty goodness! yes, it can definitely be its own story. I am assuming it is referring to Raven? and Robin was killed during 'The End'? so sad... but I loved the way you played it out, especially the end. _~
Evilsangel chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Oh, I love it! He was right to say that it could stand alone. I think you did a very good job on it.