Reviews for The Loon of the Rings: A Tribute to Brak
Mrs. Cloud chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
As mom would say: Why, I love this...

I really did! I think the characters were totally in! I could hear their voices (especially Zoraks) and I liked the concept of LBEAC, where do I join? But... maybe some song by Brak was missing... Something stupid like "omg, were robbing a bank, were robbing a ring, were bad guys and I like chesse" Idk... Ok, maybe Im asking too much, nevermind.

Anyway, I liked this.
Soviet Dilbertman chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
The Brak Show is good in my opinion, but the singing really sends chills up my nerves. Anyway good story!
Lezley-Gardner chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Hehe,that was fun to read! Dad sure did reminded me of Homer Simpson;otherwise known as the lazy bum!;p

I loved the story! Excellent writing! _

~Lezley
Dying Rose on The Vine chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
O, space ghost. That brings some fond memories back to my head which remembers stuff w The pacing good on this story. And I have a deep unsettling love of Brak. Very good
AgentKaz chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
This was so hilarious it made me cry. Huzzah!
Silvolf chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Lol! Thanks for PMing me about this, it was great. You got all their personalities spot on and stayed nicely in the spirit of the show too. And the mention of "guinea pig" made me smile at the beginning (not to mention of course all the wonderful Zorak goodness throughout). Nice work!