Reviews for A Side of Saving
InuGurl107 chapter 4 . 2/9/2011
You should be proud of the ending. Very proud. Your details are magnificent. I was amazed at your metaphors and.. wow. A mind blowing piece. Absolutely stunning.
missoutontheprize chapter 4 . 9/15/2009
So sweet! I loved it.
bingbangboom714 chapter 4 . 8/31/2008
This was a great concept! It was amazing, if you didnt say it was your first fanficton then I would never know it was! I loved it! Great job! You must write more stories!
maddikinz940 chapter 4 . 2/9/2008
Aw this was so sweet. I loved how you write more than just a story and your descriptions are absolutley stunning. I really loved this story and I am sad to see it go. Great Job.
tophetangel chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Amazing! Extremely well written! I LOVE this story!
ilovepeterpetrelli chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
It was amazing! Great job ]
res cogitans chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
wonderful story...didn't think it was possible but i fallen even more in love with jim because of this story lol

JAM is love *sigh*
Dizzy The Magical Fpoon chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
Oh, wow. This is amazing.

I absolutely love this. Your writing is wonderful! Please update soon.
maddikinz940 chapter 3 . 1/10/2008
Yay you updated. I loved this chapter. It was so sweet it made me want to watch the office again. Loved it so much. UPDATE SOON!
ARSpunky chapter 3 . 1/10/2008
OMG, I love this story. It really has to be one of the best written stories I've read. Their thoughts are so beautiful it's making my heart flutter! I want to be that in love. I hope Pam's ok.

I like the great combination of romance/angst/drama in this story. In other words AMAZING! Please update soon! :)
dancer288 chapter 3 . 1/10/2008
great job...so descriptive...loved it and can't wait for more!
Solomynne chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
AH this was so good!

Seriously the best Office fic I've read so far, wow.

Keep up the good work!

Sol
pleasekillmeijustwanttodelete chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
This is truly amazing. I just hope her sickness isn't too serious, because with the way you write I know Iwill cry.
maddikinz940 chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
aw so sweet I love this story you need to update soon!
maddikinz940 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
OMG SO CUTE! you are a fantastic writer please please continue. You are now on my Fav authors list