Reviews for A Christmas Miracle
DarkEcoFreak chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Wow that was AWESOME! I didn't catch the name Mary until the end. That was just do awesome to see SOMEONE put something with like a Christian element in it on here. Amazing one shot I loved it!
Flame-Metal-Heart chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
That was great. Thank is really thinkful for the P. to give Keira and Jak to have a son. Thank you god think you. Good luck with the rest.
Twilighter80 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Very nice. ) I liked it. And I have a feeling Mary was some higher being, hehe.
AlterEgoSadist chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Nice story, although I've never heard of anything bad happening to babies and their mothers on Christmas day, so that was a new piece of information for me. Thanks for that. There aren't any holiday stories written much around here anymore, though I'm glad someone tried to keep up that "tradition" here. The story itself was beautifully written, very engaging. It was amusing to me when I read the reason why Sig was in the hospital, to keep Jak from going crazy. I wonder how Jak would react if Keira or his son died form childbirth. Probably go Dark and kill everyone in sight. Not a very pleasant sight, as all Jak-fans and characters know. And in the end, when you talked a bit about God and how He was watching over them, and when you described Mary, the doctor as "glowing", did you mean to say that she was some sort of angel, snet by God himself or something? If you did, you did a wonderful job! (That didn't make any sense, huh?) Anyways, great story! Keep on writing! You are a talented author!