Reviews for Haruno Castle
Afienasm chapter 14 . 5/8/2014
Wow! Good story!
noyb chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
very good for your first fanfic!
xiamesee chapter 14 . 5/31/2010 cute...:)
xiamesee chapter 5 . 5/31/2010
lol, love the platypus part!

Nerdyangel chapter 14 . 3/31/2010
Haha! Great story! I LOVED it! :D Normally their good with a horrible ending but your was awesome from begining to end. I also liked how during the some you went back and forth with flashbacks that fit the ong. Great story. :]
Nerdyangel chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
I love what he did to sasuke! That was so funny!
sasusaku3112 chapter 10 . 9/5/2009
dont ever spell karin with an 'e' it's 'i' ok caus karen is my name and i dont want my name as the bitchy,slutty whore

btw:sorry for the words i just really hate it when people mistake karin w/ karen i mean that bitch is really really bitchy
The Angel Of Ruin chapter 14 . 3/25/2009
aw i love it! but maybe you should have wrote a little more!
Keira-Samma chapter 14 . 1/13/2009

naruto would give up ramen for hinata-chan, that's so cute!

i seriosly love how it all ended, i just wish you would put up a last chapter for when they all have to go back to school, you know how kakashi asks how everyone liked it and naruto says something stupid, things like tht.
DarkAngelOfLove09 chapter 14 . 1/8/2009
i very cute ending!
DarkAngelOfLove09 chapter 11 . 1/7/2009
lol. Naruto is so crazzy!
DarkAngelOfLove09 chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
i love it. Great work gurl!
Darkness323 chapter 14 . 12/9/2008
It's kinda sad, I didn't have to high expectations for this story, but honestly it was wayy better than what I thought it would be. :) I loved how Naruto would give up ramen for Hinata. _

OH YEAH! I looked on your profile, and for that quiz-make a wish&it'll come true thingy, I had taken it and then I saw your answers and a lot of our answers were the same! XDD I find that soo weird XDD :D

Anyways, awesomeness and keep on writing! I look forward to more Sasuke x Sakura stories and such from you .
kairigurl08 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
wow i really loved this story especially thoes songs:D
Kare Love 4ever chapter 16 . 11/30/2008
so cute... im so happy u updated ive been dying for ur update... great chapter as usual... hope u update again real soon