Reviews for Kakumei Muyo
LilLinkGirl chapter 26 . 9/7/2017
Noooooo! God I fell in love with this and there are no more chapters lol
sgcassidy chapter 26 . 12/7/2013
Love Juri, although I originally loved Utena more I eventually found myself enjoying Juri's character more in the anime.

Even though it's been so long since you've added a chapter to this story I feel like I should still review. I'm not going to ask for another chapter because it's unlikely to happen. But, I think that every great story at least deserves that much acknowledgement.

So, thanks for the story. It was a good one. Hope you write a lot more like it. Maybe I'll get to see a bit more Juri.
Six-string Samurai chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Good job in keeping this particularly unruly cast in character. Haven't read a Tenchi crossover in a long time, good to see they haven't died out, though this is a few years old.

Guess it would do me well to dig up the dvds of Utena so I can catch up on that side of this.
blackrider11 chapter 26 . 3/25/2013
I don't usually do crossovers but considering I've been reading this until 1am and I have to get up at 5am to go to work, I think this counts as an exception.
ACCOUNT NO LONGER IN USE 4EVER chapter 26 . 1/6/2012
This story is...is...I can't find the proper word for it! It's awesome, it's cool, it's excellent, it's wonderful, it's fantastic, I could list many more praises about this story and I still wouldn't find the right word! Utena finally meets Juri. Will Juri remember Utena? Is there going to be a little romance between them or something?

Anyway, are you going to update soon? I want to see what happens next!
na chapter 26 . 1/2/2012
it is truly one of the few crossover fics that are really good and well done

shame that it seems dead in the water would have liked to see more
Guest chapter 26 . 1/13/2011
wonderful story,read it too many times to count. hope to see a new chapter soon. also another unrequied love interest for utena
quadore chapter 26 . 12/13/2010
aaawww sweet moment.
Progos chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
There are still some missing or badly-corrected words (for example: unless she's meditating upon shrubbery, Utena's musings would be private, not privet), but not enough to seriously detract from my enjoyment of the story. In fact, one odd word choice (which I suspect is the fault of autocorrection) is hilarious and should be retained (namely, Ayeka the Primness).
James Birdsong chapter 26 . 10/31/2010
Neato. I say you did alright. Hip hip hooray. Hip hip hooray.
xMad.Hatterx007 chapter 26 . 10/28/2010
Oh my, what a wonderful update! I liked seeing more of Yurika (very much an underused character in the manga, INMHO). I also really liked (and I'm not entirely sure why) that Yurika introduced Utena as someone different every time she talked to someone. For some reason it just cracked me up.

It was great to see Juri again, and it was even better to see Tipsy!Juri. I have to admit, I kept waiting for Utena to slip and say "Juri Senpai" or something. The scene between them was very sweet, and I kind of got romantic vibes from Juri and sisterly vibes from Utena. Sounds fun. I can't wait to see where that goes!

Well, now that I've rambled on enough, I will sign off. It was a great chapter, an excellent update, and I look forward to teh next!

Au revoir,

The Hatter
DandelionKing chapter 26 . 10/26/2010
JUUUURRRRRIIII!

One of my favorite chapters (I wonder how many chapters I have referred to as thus so far?) I have a very soft spot for Juri/Utena interactons.

I am beginning to hope Utena gets with several people in this fic, even if only momentarily. I love the way you have approached empathy, compassion, and healing in this fic. This is really a masterpiece, the whole fic, this chapter, all of it.
EAnIL chapter 26 . 10/26/2010
Hello Haru,

Well... You did not dissapoint. This chapter is kinda mellow and the scene when Utena hug Juri in the end romantic but in a sister-ly kind way. Utena is like your kid sister just watching and being with her lift your spirit and the power of her personality just gives you strenght to face your inner demon even she herself is fighting your own. this chapter and the one with Washu and Ryoko is proof of that. amd I got the feeling that there's a part II of Utena/Juri scene.

Oh Hell, just keep up the good work! I'll be waiting on your next installment.

You're Friend,

AnIL
OBSERVER01 chapter 26 . 10/25/2010
once again,great chapter,good way of getting juri into the picture,ive always liked her,hmmmmm...any chance of a utena x ryoko x juri pairing?
OBSERVER01 chapter 25 . 8/24/2010
pretty good chapter.i like her it up