Reviews for The First Day
i'll eat you too chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
OMG. If you dont write more stuff, i will officialy contact Emmett and ask him to eat you. especially about more details of Wes. And Emmett's championship being taken. And Jacob. Yes. Definately. I'll be waiting. HAHA no really *high fives, chocolate and christmas hugs!* : )
karina5185 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
the last part made me laugh, i truly didn't expect her to actually do that favor she promised edward. and it was like bella to trip(even when not wearing high heel"death trap").
Kiska King chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
I believe I just died of laughter and my ghost is writing this review. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the ending!
alexz1jude chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
I liked it..you should make a story out of it
Bella91 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Lmao I Love The Ending

I Can ALomst See THe Look On His Face As He folows Her Out Of The Room. ]

That Was A Great Job.
jolie7886 chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
You are so utterly awesome. You totally caught how Edward thinks, and I LOVE the happy ending with Jacob and Avery. Jake is way cooler than Edward and is not cut out for a tragic ending.
TheTragicFlaw chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
that story was good.

the only thing that bugged me though is the whole thing with the wolves.

1st problem) the wolves wouldn't be able to stand being at a VAMPIRE wedding.

2nd problem) Jacob was in love with Bella, so I doubt that he would find another girl that quickly. Plus, he turned into a full-fledged wolf at the end of the 3rd book.
SinisterShadows chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Ur story was awesome! Yes, i will go and take ur poll!
Me chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
go back through and read it aloud to fix the word errors you made. Otherwise, it was ok, not great, but not horrible either.
dot823 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
WRITE MORE FAST' PLEASE! i want a cookie! yay for cookies!
kyra allana chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
more more more please
JustAFriendlyFace chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I think you should do another chapter and make a whole story. This could go places!
Ellenedwardforever chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
really good, you sound a lot like Stephenie, i love who's playing Edward for the movie... he's really hot!
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10