Reviews for Secrets in the dark
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 23 . 5/26/2014
This was lovely.

How God Created Mother

God took the fragrance of a flower,
The majesty of a tree,
The gentleness of a morning a dew
The calm of a quiet sea,
The beauty of a twilight hour
The soul of a starry night
The laughter of the rippling brook,
The grace of a bird in flight,
Then God fashioned from these things
A creation like no other,
And when His masterpiece was through,
He called it simply...MOTHER.

Happy Mother's Day!
TashaRose chapter 23 . 5/8/2014
{claps} Excellent story. Great to reread here.
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 49,964.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
Alybethed chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
Serves him right! The git!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 23 . 7/7/2013
Lol that's just creepy she fucked her dad before her mom lol.

Good story I kinda just skipped Draco and Lucius it didnt. Awesome over all tho.
Aisha04 chapter 23 . 1/29/2013
This was an interesting take on Hermione being a death eater. I did enjoy this story
ray chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
this story has been great, but this sex scene was just...horrible. comically bad really. I don't care if 10 inches is possible, that's not sexy, especially for a virgin. And she has a wicked orgasm right away when she first has sex? I'll suspend my belief for wizards and magic, but poor sex scenes I will not abide!
But really, the rest of the story is awesome.
Mari Wollsch chapter 23 . 7/11/2012
great story xx
Moonraven81 chapter 23 . 1/31/2012
awwwww! that was so beautiful. Thank you for writing such a touching epilogue.
xVoDouWiFeYx chapter 23 . 5/28/2011
I LOVED THIS STORY! It couldn't have been written anyother way Great JOb :D I give 10 stars for this story, i love severus and hermoine stories for some reason im so addicted to them and yours is in my top 5 :D
summarmyst chapter 7 . 10/14/2010
You gave me quite a laugh today with your an. I have to agree with you on the moonsand, that stuff is horrid!
numberedheartbeats17 chapter 23 . 8/6/2010
Lovely story, I was shocked when Hermione jumped in from of the curse for Harry and for a minute there you had me thinking she was dead. Thanks for great writing and a great story.
Future Forensic chapter 17 . 7/12/2010
i love this story u have tallent
RavenclawNerd1998 chapter 7 . 7/10/2010
how funny. Ron got quite the show. That's what you get when you get too nosy.
Mocktail chapter 7 . 5/16/2010
LOL, poor Ron...

"He stopped and put a silencing charm and locking charm on the room, effectively locking Ron in the bathroom with them."

Haha...