Reviews for Secrets in the dark
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 23 . 8/18/2019
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 12 . 10/3/2018
So confused But she lost it to Severus !

HermioneSnape1983
Wait how did The dark lord have sex with hermione even as Tom Riddle when she never had sex before Severus and after Severus

And she was a virgin as Severus broke her hymen

Chapter 7Severus placed his hands on her back to protect it as he pushed her against the wall. He knew she was ready, as her juices were already dripping down her thighs.

"Are you a virgin?" he suddenly asked, she nodded a yes. "Then I shall go gentle at first."

He pushed his erection to her opening and slowly slid in as far as he could, breaking her hymen at the same time. She jerked a little from the pain, but soon the pain faded and she was ready to go.

"I join the death eaters to save my family and now I'm the Gryffindor death eater that has to sleep with three guys so we will work...better as a unit." she said to the table.

"At least you don't have to fuck Voldemort." Draco said slightly slurred. Hermione pulled her head from the table.

"I've been there Draco, I've had nightmares for months over it... Fuck, I lost my virginity to fucking Tom fucking Riddle." she grumbled as she placed her head back on the table, "Try that one on for size, I have to remember that for the rest of my life. Can you see it now...Harry wins the war and I'm no longer a death eater, if I find a guy to have me with these damned marks, he asksso honey, who have you fucked?' , I smile sweetly, oh no one really, only Voldemort and three death eaters."

The three men froze, none knowing how to react, until she laughed. "Who am I kidding... Voldemort wont let me live through this."
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 11 . 10/3/2018

And she was a virgin as Severus broke her hymen

HermioneSnape1983 chapter 8 . 10/3/2018
They had sex for the first time her first time and that's all he said she said ?
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 7 . 10/3/2018
Oh shit Ron saw her back and now he is going to see her arm !
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 7 . 10/3/2018
Oh NOOOO Ron saw everything , he knows
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 4 . 10/3/2018
Why is she being branded again with the mark? thought she was already marked? Hence her being summoned and hiding her mark from Ron
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 4 . 10/3/2018
Dumbledore lied to her about the special arrangements for her?
Peter Bolton chapter 23 . 9/9/2017
I just bench read this hold story and i loved it i probably will be reading it again soon
Toermalijn chapter 23 . 12/3/2016
Great story! Loved it! x
Twihardkristen-once chapter 23 . 6/19/2016
lol
Guest chapter 23 . 11/11/2015
Brilliant!
artist111 chapter 23 . 10/28/2015
U should have made the plot clearer...
Ginny love chapter 23 . 9/29/2015
Beautiful, wonderful and awesome
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 23 . 5/26/2014
This was lovely.

How God Created Mother

God took the fragrance of a flower,
The majesty of a tree,
The gentleness of a morning a dew
The calm of a quiet sea,
The beauty of a twilight hour
The soul of a starry night
The laughter of the rippling brook,
The grace of a bird in flight,
Then God fashioned from these things
A creation like no other,
And when His masterpiece was through,
He called it simply...MOTHER.

Happy Mother's Day!