Reviews for Cracking Imperial Center, or Cat Goes to Coruscant
brooklynturtle chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Great job on this installment! I love the humor, and I can't wait to see it vs. Pulpy Palpy!

Ani
Hawklan chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
yeahh cat hairs are really a pain in the ass..they stick every where and it is even worse if you have two of them *g*
Cadence Barrick chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Heh... Just a cat being a cat lol.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Very cute! To me, when I read these "Cat series" I like to name the cat "Tangerine". With the little feline's orange fur.

I really love them. :)
Shi-Ahn chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
LOVED IT! I love your Cat v Vader serise! They are well written bits of fun fluff and I realy love them. Keep up the good work and thanks for writinig them!
Lhinneill chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
What can I say besides "*hugs Cat*"?

*thinks*

*hugs Cat*
Sexy Scottish Accent chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
I can't remember if I was one of the people who said that this should all be one story, but if I did, I change my mind. The disjointedness of the vignettes almost make it seem like Vader thinks he's losing his mind. Very hilarious...

Onto the next one!
WolfCipher7 chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Oh dear! Yes, cat hair can put up quite a fight! LOL. I just love these Vader and the cat fics!
pronker chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
There are websites that offer instructions on how to knit garments, such as a cloak, out of one's pet's hair. I could find a link, given enough time ...
ILDV chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!
Teresa chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Blinks. Vader can't possibly be suprised that his cat is demonic now, is he? He's a Sith Lord, of course his cat would be extrordinarily demonic! Snicker. As for cat hair, well Vader...you have my sympathy. Like the force, cat hair is pervasive. I can't wait to see what the cat does to Palpy!
StormieSkywalker chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I empathize with Vader on this one. I truly do. Cat hair is just about impossible to completely eradicate. Not even a washer and dryer can truly get rid of all of it. I do not envy his task of trying to make himself presentable for his Master in a mere half an hour, 45 minutes tops.

Oh...of course the cat's going to find a way to follow him to the Emperor! I'm headed over to read that one now!

A couple more quotes for ya from catquotes-dot-com:

"The mathematical probability of a common cat doing exactly as it pleases is the one scientific absolute in the world." - Lynn M. Osband

"There is no more intrepid explorer than a kitten." - Jules Champfleury