Reviews for Catechism
kawaiilileevee chapter 12 . 2/8/2015
Yes, Akunadin was surprisingly not evil! Are you going to write a sequel? How did Lily get the Sennen Bracelet? Aww, Yami and Mahaado died together!
kawaiilileevee chapter 11 . 2/8/2015
I think Mahaado turned his magic into the Mirror Force spell, right? And the part at the end was very creepy! So Mahaado used a ceremony in which Atemu killed him a certain way to turn into the Dark Magician... and he was already dead when Bakura 'killed' him!
kawaiilileevee chapter 10 . 2/8/2015
So Lily has a powerful female Ka, which isn't good, and Desert Rose is Bakura's lover? Oh no!
kawaiilileevee chapter 9 . 2/8/2015
I don't like Desert Rose either. I guess Mana still needs to practice her magic. And Yami married both sisters, I see!
kawaiilileevee chapter 8 . 2/8/2015
Aww, Set and Kisara got to get together too! And Exodia wiped out the army!
kawaiilileevee chapter 7 . 2/8/2015
I'm not an Anzu/Tea fan. So Priest Donkor was the traitor! And Yami and Mahaado finally got together... I wish there had been a steamy lemon scene though, with lots of lovemaking...
kawaiilileevee chapter 6 . 2/8/2015
Priest Donkor is going to die, isn't he? Because otherwise Set won't get the Rod... It is creepy how Mahaado spies on everyone with his Wall Shadows, though!
kawaiilileevee chapter 5 . 2/8/2015
The color black represents life, death, and fertility? That makes me think of MPREG with Mahaado pregnant... I think it is funny that Yami eats sweets but I can't think of a reason why he wouldn't. Yami finally realizes that he wants Mahaado, but does he love him?
kawaiilileevee chapter 4 . 2/8/2015
...I'm not sure it would be a good idea for Yami to learn dark magic, since he's supposed to duel with honor, right? And I like the fluffiness where Mahaado and Yami share a bed and cuddle.
kawaiilileevee chapter 3 . 2/8/2015
Mahaado is obviously not above using his body to protect Yami, either... And how did he survive in court without his magic for five years? Maybe he's not as 'innocent' as he seems? Are there many forms of magic, then, like dark magic versus light magic? And if he was the Priest of Anubis and in charge of the dead then he might be able to get rid of the evidence that those people were poisoned! I see! Mana trying to make potions and exploding three of Mahaado's golden cauldrons was funny!
kawaiilileevee chapter 2 . 2/8/2015
I'm rereading this story I love how Mahaado is so loyal to Yami that he'll poison people for him. And Yami cuddling up in his bed is cute, and I have naughty thoughts because Mahaado mentions that they are no longer children...
conspiredfate chapter 5 . 6/28/2008
I can't believe I forgot to review this story...

It's honestly one of my favorites and one of the ones that got me hooked on this pairing...

My ABSOLUTE favorite part:

"Yami was willing to give up his life for Egypt.

But Mahaado was willing to give up everything for his Pharaoh.

That was the difference."

Such a simple explanation, but brilliant. Love-love-loved it.
Naqael chapter 12 . 2/13/2008
A very nice story! Shame not many people have reviewed it, I definitely would have expected more. I guess this pairing isn't that popular. ;_;
Alex Fisher chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
wow this story is amazing... i have always wondered what it would be like for mahado to have some feelings towards the pharaoh! its so cute because mahado and yami are completely stunning people
kawaiilittleeevee chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
How creepy! *shiver* Poor Mahado!