Reviews for Be Careful What You Do
Striga889 chapter 2 . 8/14
Uhhh, I was wondering what the first chapter and the author's note was about till that last line...
That's...so uh where did this concept of same sex babies come from (esp given the whole planned conception arc in Walking the Line) o.O Or is it just trying to follow the songs but with the problem of Kim being a girl, and you not wanting her to be a futa?
MilandaAnza chapter 7 . 3/12
Okay so Before I finish this story there's one angle that no one seems to consider specially Shego

-Kim doesn't remember Dawn, at all
-She swears she didn't cheat on Shego and is a horrible fibber, seriously no one thinks she's lying even herself
-Soooo in a worst case scenario, if the child was Kims...
It seems a lot more likely It was non consensual then anything, Kim's too pure to cheat even while drunk in this storyline. It's a dark point of view but yea I'm surprised Shego never considered a spiked drink angle
StayBlessed chapter 3 . 12/19/2016
Uhhh...you know women can't make other women pregnant, right? Did I miss something, and Kim has a dick?
Guest chapter 11 . 6/17/2015
Wow. This story had me confused about everything until the end. Very nicely written.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 11 . 12/6/2014
So glad everything got settled and the girls are back together!
I am curious though as to the father of little Kendra ... Maybe it was Monkey Fist! :-P
no chapter 11 . 5/17/2012
I loved this story! Kind of wished the epilogue was longer oh well
diav chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
Very entertaining and interesting storyline. I was surprised that Dr. Director and Shego didn't sue Dawn, but financial support for Kendra is important. :)

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this! :)
aquarius127 chapter 11 . 4/25/2011
I liked this story as well, it had a different storyline to it and was interesting. It cool if you ever did a short follow up to this.
Etain Hawk chapter 11 . 10/3/2010
I've always hated biology so it was pretty easy for me to forget about the whole 'girl getting another girl pregnant' thing. Cool story :)
Lazarian chapter 3 . 3/26/2010
so...are we supposed to just take that a woman could get another woman pregnant just like that, cause I don't see a biological or even mystical explanation for it. And everyone seems to be taking it like it's normal for a woman to get pregnant by another woman. aside from that, cool story.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 11 . 3/23/2010
Itachi's apprentice chapter 10 . 3/23/2010
Great work. Am surprised Shego isn't suing, Dawn.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 9 . 3/23/2010