Reviews for Be Careful What You Do
Wow. This story had me confused about everything until the end. Very nicely written.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 11 . 12/6/2014
So glad everything got settled and the girls are back together!
I am curious though as to the father of little Kendra ... Maybe it was Monkey Fist! :-P
no chapter 11 . 5/17/2012
I loved this story! Kind of wished the epilogue was longer oh well
diav chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
Very entertaining and interesting storyline. I was surprised that Dr. Director and Shego didn't sue Dawn, but financial support for Kendra is important. :)

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this! :)
aquarius127 chapter 11 . 4/25/2011
I liked this story as well, it had a different storyline to it and was interesting. It cool if you ever did a short follow up to this.
Etain Hawk chapter 11 . 10/3/2010
I've always hated biology so it was pretty easy for me to forget about the whole 'girl getting another girl pregnant' thing. Cool story :)
Lazarian chapter 3 . 3/26/2010
so...are we supposed to just take that a woman could get another woman pregnant just like that, cause I don't see a biological or even mystical explanation for it. And everyone seems to be taking it like it's normal for a woman to get pregnant by another woman. aside from that, cool story.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 11 . 3/23/2010
Itachi's apprentice chapter 10 . 3/23/2010
Great work. Am surprised Shego isn't suing, Dawn.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 9 . 3/23/2010
Itachi's apprentice chapter 7 . 3/23/2010
Itachi's apprentice chapter 5 . 3/23/2010
Itachi's apprentice chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
Okay... The ending was different. MJ. Lives!
Itachi's apprentice chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
ErnestTheGuy chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
i think that you should write something during the time of Kim's college years. how Kim changed from 'an awkward straight to a player lesbian' with the help of Shego. i'm sure that something like that would be a big hit among your fans.

with that aside, did you really expect people to ignore the fact that two females cannot procreate? i mean, i like the story and all but it's just a little bit out there dont you think? anyway ill be enjoying the rest of this story and happy new years.

With lotsa fanboy glee,