Reviews for Be Careful What You Do
MilandaAnza chapter 7 . 3/12
Okay so Before I finish this story there's one angle that no one seems to consider specially Shego

-Kim doesn't remember Dawn, at all
-She swears she didn't cheat on Shego and is a horrible fibber, seriously no one thinks she's lying even herself
-Soooo in a worst case scenario, if the child was Kims...
It seems a lot more likely It was non consensual then anything, Kim's too pure to cheat even while drunk in this storyline. It's a dark point of view but yea I'm surprised Shego never considered a spiked drink angle
StayBlessed chapter 3 . 12/19/2016
Uhhh...you know women can't make other women pregnant, right? Did I miss something, and Kim has a dick?
Guest chapter 11 . 6/17/2015
Wow. This story had me confused about everything until the end. Very nicely written.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 11 . 12/6/2014
So glad everything got settled and the girls are back together!
I am curious though as to the father of little Kendra ... Maybe it was Monkey Fist! :-P
no chapter 11 . 5/17/2012
I loved this story! Kind of wished the epilogue was longer oh well
diav chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
Very entertaining and interesting storyline. I was surprised that Dr. Director and Shego didn't sue Dawn, but financial support for Kendra is important. :)

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this! :)
aquarius127 chapter 11 . 4/25/2011
I liked this story as well, it had a different storyline to it and was interesting. It cool if you ever did a short follow up to this.
Etain Hawk chapter 11 . 10/3/2010
I've always hated biology so it was pretty easy for me to forget about the whole 'girl getting another girl pregnant' thing. Cool story :)
Lazarian chapter 3 . 3/26/2010
so...are we supposed to just take that a woman could get another woman pregnant just like that, cause I don't see a biological or even mystical explanation for it. And everyone seems to be taking it like it's normal for a woman to get pregnant by another woman. aside from that, cool story.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 11 . 3/23/2010
Itachi's apprentice chapter 10 . 3/23/2010
Great work. Am surprised Shego isn't suing, Dawn.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 9 . 3/23/2010
Itachi's apprentice chapter 7 . 3/23/2010
Itachi's apprentice chapter 5 . 3/23/2010
Itachi's apprentice chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
Okay... The ending was different. MJ. Lives!