Reviews for Flying With You
packrat17 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I don't usually review on first chapters, but Oh my goodness I LOVE this already. It has made me laugh out loud so many times. "Good God, do they still let people fly in those?!" Probably my favorite line! I am definitely looking forward to reading the rest of this!

Packrat17 :D
RusNydia chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
I don't need to say more than this: flipping AWESOME! I'm sure that everyone else has told you but I shall repeat it. You are brilliant and I bow to you for this awesomeness that didn't focus on sex but still had the awesome HodginsAddy that EVERYONE loves... it's impossible not to love that couple.
Fandom-maniac1667 chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
I'm going to be honest here, I don't really like really AU stories. But this one. Holy crap you've blown me away (good way). I think this is one of my favourite stories! It's truly interesting and I couldn't stop reading until the end. If you changed the names a bit I think you could write a legit book itu this plot it's amazing! I'm sad it's over but you know one thing. You've got my vote on this :D
Miss Crookshanks chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
this will be continuing yes? I am very intrigued by what is going to happen to Jack and Zack here...
NBB chapter 6 . 12/6/2011
Aw! Love stories with an happy ending! And the zack/jack relationship is so. . . How do I explain it? Gives my tummy a nice warm feeling. They seem good together. Excellent story!
Greytune chapter 6 . 10/21/2009
Wow, this is one amazing fanfic. I'm so glad I found this and your other Zack/Hodgins fic. They are just amazing, fluffy, exciting and well, ... unique.

Both of your stories are now in my favorites. Keep up the good work, and you should make more of these.
L'insomnie des etoiles chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Hey!

Your fic was absolutely great!
fictitiousshore chapter 6 . 5/20/2008
Oh, I just loved this! Especially in light of what happened on the show (I mean, wtf!), it was nice to see some cheery Jack/Zach. Sequel please?
Drenagon chapter 2 . 12/15/2007
This is wonderful! There are so few Bones stories that feature Hodgins and Zack prominently, so I'm really glad that I found this one. The AU is unusual and interesting, and your characterisation is accurate even though the characters aren't in their canon universe. Please continue.
z chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
This is a really cute story I love zach and hodgin and you're AU seems cool. Please contiune